Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Medicine

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...

What the **** is that ?

did B-12 help ? .....

Didnt need any help with that, fingers no different to normal.

Still recon you porridge wogs need subtitles and summary execution,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:54:14 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No heavy petting for you....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.

what part of no water did you not understand ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 10:02, jon wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:54:14 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No heavy petting for you....

not into ribbed sex toys then ? ..,.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 08:11, Rod Speed wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...

What the **** is that ?

look it up lazy or just don't reply if you know feck all about it....

did B-12 help ? .....

Didnt need any help with that, fingers no different to normal.

Still recon you porridge wogs need subtitles and summary execution,

hate crime....

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/hate-crime/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

I would expect T i m to have pruney fingers from lack of B12 but not you.

Age does reduce B12 absorption but I would have thought you had a
naturally balanced diet and have good levels. Pruney fingers can be a
symptom of a B12 deficiency.

Are you sure your blood sugars aren't high? Perhaps too long in the bath?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:25:04 +0000
Fredxx wrote:

On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did
B-12 help ? .....

I would expect T i m to have pruney fingers from lack of B12 but not
you.

Age does reduce B12 absorption but I would have thought you had a
naturally balanced diet and have good levels. Pruney fingers can be a
symptom of a B12 deficiency.

Are you sure your blood sugars aren't high? Perhaps too long in the
bath?

Nah, his bathday's in October.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote:

On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did
B-12 help ? .....

I would expect T i m to have pruney fingers from lack of B12 but not
you.

Age does reduce B12 absorption but I would have thought you had a
naturally balanced diet and have good levels. Pruney fingers can be a
symptom of a B12 deficiency.

Are you sure your blood sugars aren't high? Perhaps too long in the
bath?

Nah, his bathday's in October.

whether I need one or not ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.

what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 11:48, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 10:02, jon wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:54:14 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No heavy petting for you....

not into ribbed sex toys then ? ..,.

Ah, did you leave your fingers in too long ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 15:25, Fredxx wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

I would expect T i m to have pruney fingers from lack of B12 but not you.

Age does reduce B12 absorption but I would have thought you had a
naturally balanced diet and have good levels. Pruney fingers can be a
symptom of a B12 deficiency.

A far more serious (and irreversible) symptom is when your body
steals B12 from the sheath surrounding nerves, leaving you
with mobility and/or other issues.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...

What the **** is that ?

look it up lazy

I assumed it was another of your porridge wog
slang terms and didnt think to look it up.

or just don't reply if you know feck all about it....

I wanted to know what it was, and do now that I have looked it up.

You are definitely way past your useby date and should
do the world a service and top yourself forthwith. Just
dont do it where the grandkids might find the smelly
corpse, apparently most who top themselves **** and ****
themselves, least that what some cop memoir I have just
read claims and you clearly are a very ****ty 'person'.

Yank cop tho, but I bet porridge wogs are just as bad.

did B-12 help ? .....

Didnt need any help with that, fingers no different to normal.

Still recon you porridge wogs need subtitles and summary execution,

hate crime....

Nope, just the truth. I realise that truth hurts...

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/hate-crime/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12 help
? .....

I would expect T i m to have pruney fingers from lack of B12 but not you.

Age does reduce B12 absorption but I would have thought you had a
naturally balanced diet and have good levels. Pruney fingers can be a
symptom of a B12 deficiency.

Are you sure your blood sugars aren't high? Perhaps too long in the bath?

Porridge wogs dont have baths, and neither do you poms.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

So of all the whizzy ways to get pruney fingers,
you selected the lazy way, the B12 one ? I think
the others are a lot more interesting. Your body
is trying to tell you something.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pr...gers#treatment

feck you have got me worried about the ridges in my finger nails now.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.

what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

Prunes aren't full of fluid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 16:23:56 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 20:41, Andrew wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.

what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

https://ibb.co/3kvhCSV

there you go prune fingers
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jimmy Stewart" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 20:41, Andrew wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did B-12
help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.
what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

https://ibb.co/3kvhCSV

there you go prune fingers

Definitely way past your useby date.

Rope is cheap and so is driving the stang off a cliff.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/02/2021 09:18, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Stewart" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 20:41, Andrew wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did
B-12 help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.
what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

https://ibb.co/3kvhCSV

there you go prune fingers

Definitely way past your useby date.

Rope is cheap and so is driving the stang off a cliff.

That is not very nice ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/02/2021 02:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote

[...]

I always face the truth ....never fake it ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/02/2021 10:24, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 23/02/2021 09:18, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Stewart" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 20:41, Andrew wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did
B-12 help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.
what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

https://ibb.co/3kvhCSV

there you go prune fingers

Well, they don't look that different to mine, maybe a bit
more lumpy on the finger tips (yours).

Mine look far worse than that if I fall asleep in the bath
and wake up when it is cold :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/02/2021 14:43, Andrew wrote:
On 23/02/2021 10:24, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 23/02/2021 09:18, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Stewart" wrote in message
On 22/02/2021 20:41, Andrew wrote:
On 22/02/2021 11:46, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 22/02/2021 08:23, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/02/2021 07:54, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Anybody else suffered from pruney fingers with no water ?...did
B-12 help ? .....

No. Now take your fingers out of the glass of water and drink it.
what part of no water did you not understand ? ...

Post a photo of your shrivelled digits, or are they
swollen with fluid ??. Not sure what you mean.

https://ibb.co/3kvhCSV

there you go prune fingers

Well, they don't look that different to mine, maybe a bit
more lumpy on the finger tips (yours).

Mine look far worse than that if I fall asleep in the bath
and wake up when it is cold :-)

I've not to worry then ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:52:48 +0000, Jimmy Stewart
wrote:

[...]

I'd get it checked out though, there are many conditions that can
cause those symptoms.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Â* I'd get it checked out though, there are many conditions that can
cause those symptoms.

you think?

Have you been doing car repairs and cleaning your hands with
swarfega or white spirit, or gun-wash thinners, or other
solvents ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Yep....
https://www.healthline.com/health/pr...cal-conditions

DIY medicine [email protected] UK diy 7 October 24th 19 10:47 AM
Best joint for medicine cabinet doors? Grover Woodworking 2 March 5th 05 01:38 AM
trying to find exact size medicine cabinet Mikepier Home Repair 3 February 15th 05 12:38 AM
Joining Corner Problem - Medicine Cabinet Door Patrick Gillette Woodworking 7 February 20th 04 03:19 PM
Wires behind medicine cabinet? jagerEd Home Repair 2 June 27th 03 12:57 AM