DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT SCAM EMAIL (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685083-ot-scam-email.html)

Jimmy Stewart[_2_] February 20th 21 02:40 PM

OT SCAM EMAIL

why are we all getting hundreds of emails telling us your various
ant-virus contracts are running out?...shirley the amount of scam emails
would tell anyone they were fake ? ....

newshound February 20th 21 08:31 PM

OT SCAM EMAIL

On 20/02/2021 14:40, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
why are we all getting hundreds of emails telling us your various
ant-virus contracts are running out?...shirley the amount of scam emails
would tell anyone they were fake ? ....

All of mine are offers of sex or money.

PeterC February 21st 21 08:14 AM

OT SCAM EMAIL

Now's your chance to be ****ing rich!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) February 21st 21 09:56 AM

OT SCAM EMAIL

You would think so, but just like all the Halifax, hot girl in your area
ones they are so thick they seem to not have considered that as a reason.
The other one is the I have total control of your machine and can see your
webcam etc, but since I don't have a webcam it fails at the first hurdle.

I imagine there are far more spam, scam, and advertising emails out there
than legitimate ones.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please