Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dating Sites

I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and my
conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum of a
pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of a non
existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number of sites
and had a constant stream of very desirable young women supposedly sending
me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at play here to be able to
hook simple minded people into believing they are worthy of attention. The
free sites are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer nothing
of substance. Any questions ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and my
conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum of a
pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of a non
existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number of sites
and had a constant stream of very desirable young women supposedly sending
me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at play here to be able to
hook simple minded people into believing they are worthy of attention. The
free sites are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer nothing
of substance. Any questions ?

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim+" wrote in message
Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and my
conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum of
pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of a non
existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number of
sites
and had a constant stream of very desirable young women supposedly
sending
me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at play here to be able
hook simple minded people into believing they are worthy of attention.
The
free sites are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer
nothing
of substance. Any questions ?

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

Because the syphilis is a bit of a downside.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 19:39:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

Because the syphilis is a bit of a downside.

Oh, PLEASE!!! Spare everyone your sociopathic attempts at some sort of
"humour", senile sociopath!

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2021 07:31, Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and
my conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum
of a pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of
a non existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number
of sites and had a constant stream of very desirable young women
supposedly sending me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at
play here to be able to hook simple minded people into believing they
are worthy of attention. The free sites are just an advertising gateway
to paid sites and offer nothing of substance.Â*Â*Â* Any questions ?

A friend visited many dubious dating sires and is now bombarded with
wank spam 'click this link' at many a day

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2021 08:39, Rod Speed wrote:
"Tim+" wrote in message
Funny Lingus wrote:

[...]

Can't get syph from DIY.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and
my conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The
minimum of a pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the
possibility of a non existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable
profile on a number of sites and had a constant stream of very
desirable young women supposedly sending me messages. Clearly, there
is a lot of kidology at play here to be able to hook simple minded
people into believing they are worthy of attention. The free sites
are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer nothing of
substance. Any questions ?

This is a DIY group. Why would you need a dating site?

;-)

--
*When the going gets tough, use duct tape

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:10:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
JimK addressing trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Funny Lingus explained :
The free sites are just an advertising gateway to paid sites and offer
nothing of substance.

Sorry, I cannot agree apart from the the past about a certain free site
trying to entice you onto a paid site. I admit to have never researched
the paid sites, but a certain free site is rather good, quite genuine.
As you would expect - you do need to use great care and be wary of some
of the motives for being there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote :
Well, I'm sure some would dispute what you say, but I am willing to believe
that a lot of it is exploitation, certainly.

I would suggest some of the sites are there purely for exploitation and
some of their clients, even on the genuine sites, are there to attempt
to exploit the opposite (or even the same) sex.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Feb 2021 at 11:36:45 GMT, "The Natural Philosopher"
wrote:

On 18/02/2021 07:31, Funny Lingus wrote:
I have been conducting a detailed survey of many paid Dating Sites and
my conclusion is that they are all scams to varying degrees. The minimum
of a pound a message is a rediculous price to pay for the possibility of
a non existant contact. I set up a most unfavourable profile on a number
of sites and had a constant stream of very desirable young women
supposedly sending me messages. Clearly, there is a lot of kidology at
play here to be able to hook simple minded people into believing they
are worthy of attention. The free sites are just an advertising gateway
to paid sites and offer nothing of substance.Â*Â*Â* Any questions ?

A friend visited many dubious dating sires and is now bombarded with
wank spam 'click this link' at many a day

'A friend' eh? :-)
--
Cheers, Rob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote :
Well, I'm sure some would dispute what you say, but I am willing to
believe that a lot of it is exploitation, certainly.

I would suggest some of the sites are there purely for exploitation and
some of their clients, even on the genuine sites, are there to attempt to
exploit the opposite (or even the same) sex.

I'm not entirely convinced that there's a correlation between:

the likelihood of a dodgy client

and

the dodgy-ness of the dating site

perfectly well run dating sites are (apparently) equally overrun with dodgy
clients

Millionaire Dating : Dating Site Rich Women Looking for Men |Browse Free xrox soru Home Repair 0 January 28th 21 05:04 AM
Steam Bending Lumber - Any Good Sites Big John Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 07:30 PM
vacuum bagging sites Bill Woodworking 0 June 23rd 04 12:06 AM
Sawmill and woodworking TOP sites list [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 7th 04 12:07 AM
Laminate flooring - recommendations for good sites / advice ? Andy Dingley UK diy 2 January 18th 04 01:09 PM