Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:19:41 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You could learn the same trick.

I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

LOL!!! As a notorious senile sucker of troll cock you certainly are full of
yourself, **** the git!

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Building The Most Secret Underground House And Water Slide To Swimming Pool Underground

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:18:55 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 12:20:46 PM MST, "Scott Lurndal" wrote
:

Snit writes:
On Feb 16, 2021 at 11:03:29 AM MST, "Scott Lurndal" wrote

:

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:59:24 -0000, Snit wrote:

Buy an above ground pool.

Never heard of such a thing, the pressure on the walls would be enormous.

Is google broken for you?

Google has no time machine to allow him to HAVE HEARD about it before my
comment.

So what?

So Google has nothing to do with him having not heard of it before. How did
you miss that?

He's certainly free to research his topic before posting something stupid.

There is nothing stupid about an admission of being unfamiliar with something.
It is a sign of strength to be able to. Curious why you fail to understand
that.

You could learn the same trick.

I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

Sometimes I gotta love your calm but condescending manner.

Thanks! It is fun to respond to trolls and NOT sink to their level of
insults... but still let it be known how you realize what their game is and
how stupid they are being.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:29:24 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Thanks! It is fun to respond to trolls and NOT sink to their level of
insults... but still let it be known how you realize what their game is and
how stupid they are being.

LOL!!! What a ridiculous self-deluded senile sucker of troll cock you are,
**** the git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Ridiculous Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:28:36 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

LOL!!! As a notorious senile sucker of troll cock you certainly are full of
yourself, **** the git!

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

Are you actually DENYING that you ARE a notorious sucker of troll cock,
senile cretin?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:27:41 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

They made it for short people who cannot easily get to the bottom.

You would certainly know something about getting on your knees before the
unwashed Scottish troll, senile sucker of troll cock!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:45:23 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:27:41 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

They made it for short people who cannot easily get to the bottom.

You would certainly know something about getting on your knees before the
unwashed Scottish troll, senile sucker of troll cock!

Another fine example of Peeler lashing in pain.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:39:26 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:29:24 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Thanks! It is fun to respond to trolls and NOT sink to their level of
insults... but still let it be known how you realize what their game is and
how stupid they are being.

LOL!!! What a ridiculous self-deluded senile sucker of troll cock you are,
**** the git!

It is curious how obviously out of control my responses to your trolling get
you. Notice that those who do not tend to troll are not generally bothered by
my responses.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
news
On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:19:41 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You could learn the same trick.
I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to
know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

LOL!!! As a notorious senile sucker of troll cock you certainly are full
of
yourself, **** the git!

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

Thats all the pathetic wretch is capable of.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 16, 2021 at 4:47:09 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
news
On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:19:41 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:21:59 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You could learn the same trick.
I have learned to be honest and to ask questions and to not pretend to
know
things I do not. Maybe you can learn that, too. Best wishes!

LOL!!! As a notorious senile sucker of troll cock you certainly are full
of
yourself, **** the git!

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

Thats all the pathetic wretch is capable of.

Sadly I suspect you are correct.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
[...]

I seem to manage the same to childish admins and moderators. I've been banned from so many forums.... one of them 37 times.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:27:41 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 3:21:10 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 21:20:03 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 12:38:31 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 18:30:39 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 16, 2021 at 10:51:41 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:59:24 -0000, Snit wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 00:26:29 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 14, 2021 at 12:50:29 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

https://youtu.be/vjjshcZoQxw

Looks like a fun weekend project.

How are they going to keep that water clean?

Probably refill it every so often as it gradually leaks. Or manually
sieve it. I don't understand their enthusiasm, a project like that I'd want a JCB.

Buy an above ground pool.

Never heard of such a thing, the pressure on the walls would be enormous.

There is one in this video:

https://youtu.be/jYqMGjGiqHg

That's a paddling pool. to be a swimming pool it has to be deep enough so you can't touch the bottom.

The one they had was not that deep.

I'd forgotten that. I was going by the title "swimming pool". Maybe they made it deeper next month as an upgrade? Maybe they had to learn to swim first?
"We just don't know" -- Sir Patrick Moore -- https://docuwiki.net/index.php?title...t_Don%27t_Know

They made it for short people who cannot easily get to the bottom.

It looked rather like they made it just for themselves. Just those two. They look pretty er.... close?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 16, 2021 at 5:35:53 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
[...]

I tend to not do things where I get banned... though some right wing groups
have done so when I note evidence they do not like.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 16, 2021 at 5:36:38 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

They worked side by side.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE! LOL!

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 23:30:33 GMT, **** the git, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

LOL!!! What a ridiculous self-deluded senile sucker of troll cock you are,
**** the git!

It is curious how obviously out of control my responses to your trolling get
you. Notice that those who do not tend to troll are not generally bothered by
my responses.

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What a driveling senile ****head!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 00:53:35 GMT, **** the git, the absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I tend to not do things where I get banned...

Yeah, it's a pity that sucking troll cock like you love doing doesn't get
you yet banned, **** the git! BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:47:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

You present a great example of the type of lashing out I speak of -- where
people post arbitrary insults against those see as their betters to try to
feel better about themselves.

Curious why you do that.

That¢s all the pathetic wretch is capable of.

Says the clinically insane trolling senile Ozzie pest who managed to get a
website dedicated to his disgusting abnormal trolling! LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 00:09:21 GMT, **** the git, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

That¢s all the pathetic wretch is capable of.

Sadly I suspect you are correct.

Sadly both of you are TYPICAL pathetic senile bull**** artists!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 23:29:35 GMT, **** the git, the absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You would certainly know something about getting on your knees before the
unwashed Scottish troll, senile sucker of troll cock!

Another fine example of Peeler lashing in pain.

ROTFLOL Nope, but yet another example of your ridiculous senile
self-delusions, you demented troll-feeding senile huge asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 00:53:57 GMT, **** the git, the absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

They worked side by side.

What off topic sick **** is this about again, you disgusting troll-feeding
senile moron?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

In perfect unison. Maybe brothers, they did look similar.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
[...]

I get banned without trying, I got banned once for saying "damn". Apparently that's a swearword?!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

It really is pretty amazing. I have seen other videos from them as well.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" writes:
[...]

What group banned you for that?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:30:32 GMT, **** the git, the absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

What group banned you for that?

Good grief, ****! Does that unwashed Scottish ****** taste THAT good to you?
BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:30:31 GMT, **** the git, the absolutely brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

It really is pretty amazing. I have seen other videos from them as well.

What's more amazing is that you OBVIOUSLY can't get enough of the unwashed
******'s unwashed cock, senile sucker of troll cock! G