DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lidl plus app - life hack? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/683852-lidl-plus-app-life-hack.html)

R D S[_2_] January 7th 21 04:23 PM

Lidl plus app - life hack?

Just about worth having but a faff messing with your phone at their
already frenetic checkouts!

Anyway I was wondering...
I launched the app, took a screenshot, got it onto my PC, cropped &
printed it on a label, stuck it on the back of the card I always use to
pay, worked a treat.

alan_m January 7th 21 05:06 PM

Lidl plus app - life hack?

On 07/01/2021 16:23, R D S wrote:
Just about worth having but a faff messing with your phone at their
already frenetic checkouts!

Anyway I was wondering...
I launched the app, took a screenshot, got it onto my PC, cropped &
printed it on a label, stuck it on the back of the card I always use to
pay, worked a treat.

Also before you leave home activate any of their offers that you may
want before going into a lidl, especially the money off the bill
(irrespective of what you purchase) offers.

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) January 7th 21 08:14 PM

Lidl plus app - life hack?

Is it a qr code or bar code?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

alan_m January 8th 21 09:48 AM

Lidl plus app - life hack?

On 07/01/2021 20:14, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Is it a qr code or bar code?
Brian

QR code that is read by a separate customer facing scanner at the till.