DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FCU on 20A radial circuit - OK? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/683334-fcu-20a-radial-circuit-ok.html)

Chris Green December 18th 20 05:40 PM

FCU on 20A radial circuit - OK?

I assume it's OK to put an FCU (to run a light, so will be fused 3A)
on a 'radial' circuit wired with 2.5sqmm on a 20 amp breaker?

It was going to be a slightly more complicated question of a single
socket spur and an FCU on a ring circuit but then I realised it's not
a ring circuit which made me rather pleased! :-)

--
Chris Green
·

John Rumm December 18th 20 07:54 PM

FCU on 20A radial circuit - OK?

On 18/12/2020 17:40, Chris Green wrote:

I assume it's OK to put an FCU (to run a light, so will be fused 3A)
on a 'radial' circuit wired with 2.5sqmm on a 20 amp breaker?

Yup, no problem.

It was going to be a slightly more complicated question of a single
socket spur and an FCU on a ring circuit but then I realised it's not
a ring circuit which made me rather pleased! :-)

Would also have been fine...

--
Cheers,

John.