DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What does CBB61 mean? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/682669-what-does-cbb61-mean.html)

[email protected] November 27th 20 06:04 PM

What does CBB61 mean?

I'm ordering some caps so I can vary the speed of an extractor and see
that they are sold as "CBB61", but I can't find what this refers to. Can
anyone enlighten my darkness?

Graham.[_13_] November 27th 20 08:01 PM

What does CBB61 mean?

Wrote in message:
I'm ordering some caps so I can vary the speed of an extractor and see
that they are sold as "CBB61", but I can't find what this refers to. Can
anyone enlighten my darkness?

Does this help

http://www.film-capacitor.com/The-di...en-these-three
-models-CBB65-CBB60-CBB61-id6003176.html

I've got by thus far without knowing most of that.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] November 27th 20 09:08 PM

What does CBB61 mean?

On 27/11/2020 19:55, Graham. wrote:
Wrote in message:
I'm ordering some caps so I can vary the speed of an extractor and see
that they are sold as "CBB61", but I can't find what this refers to. Can
anyone enlighten my darkness?

Does this help

http://www.film-capacitor.com/The-di...en-these-three
-models-CBB65-CBB60-CBB61-id6003176.html

I've got by thus far without knowing most of that.

Thanks! I spent quite a while searching and didn't notice that page.
What was particularly interesting was that it links to
http://www.film-capacitor.com/CBB61-...id6103176.html
which explains what I wanted to know.

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) November 27th 20 09:33 PM

What does CBB61 mean?

No idea. I do hope nobody has got any device with Wima capacitors in it. I
had no end of smoke, bangs and silent deaths due to those made from that
company over the years as chargers for torches and suppressors and motors.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!