DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets) (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/681600-re-how-strong-shelf-brackets-london-brackets.html)

sawdust manufacturer November 2nd 20 06:01 PM

How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets)

The wall should get the longer side, every time!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ts-346018-.htm

alan_m November 2nd 20 07:15 PM

On 02/11/2020 18:01, sawdust manufacturer wrote:
The wall should get the longer side, every time!

It would have helped if you had given that advice 14 years ago when the
question was asked.

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) November 3rd 20 11:52 AM

How strong are shelf brackets (London Brackets)

Yes there does seem to be some problem with the sighted on that web portal.
I can clearly hear the date of the original message, so why can't a sighted
person? Its not an isolated incident so I'm suspicious that the date is in
an illogical place or not very well defined. Of course if their stupid
software A allowed quotes and B expired or locked old threads, none of this
would happen.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please