DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Would like to see inside...... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/681257-would-like-see-inside.html)

JohnP October 23rd 20 08:58 PM

Would like to see inside......

at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and it
copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and profiles.
I suppose it may reject some though.

Dave Liquorice[_2_] October 23rd 20 09:02 PM

Would like to see inside......

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:58:32 GMT, JohnP wrote:

at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and
it copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and
profiles. I suppose it may reject some though.

I assume for the Subject: you can't see inside the box. How big's the
box? Big enough for a human? B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) October 24th 20 07:39 AM

Would like to see inside......

There is probably a bloke in the back room doing them all
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
. ..

Jim.GM4DHJ ...[_2_] October 24th 20 08:49 AM

Would like to see inside......

On 23/10/2020 20:58, JohnP wrote:
at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and it
copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and profiles.
I suppose it may reject some though.

ours is out of action due to covid ....

newshound October 24th 20 09:03 AM

Would like to see inside......

On 23/10/2020 21:02, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:58:32 GMT, JohnP wrote:

at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and
it copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and
profiles. I suppose it may reject some though.

I assume for the Subject: you can't see inside the box. How big's the
box? Big enough for a human? B-)

You and Brian are obviously thinking about the Mechanical Turk!

Mustn't make racist suggestions though :-)

Andy Burns[_13_] October 24th 20 09:13 AM

Would like to see inside......

JohnP wrote:

at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine.
Drop your key in and it copies it.

Judging by the email address, this video /must/ belong to the RJH of
this parish, right?

https://youtu.be/X0zVTJUWtkA

Adrian Caspersz October 25th 20 06:15 AM

Would like to see inside......

On 23/10/2020 20:58, JohnP wrote:
at local B&Q is an automated key copying machine. Drop your key in and it
copies it. Mind-blowing when you consider the different types and profiles.

"types and profiles" of them that may borrow keys?

--
Adrian C