DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Converting a Countax IBS deck into a mulcher? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/680707-re-converting-countax-ibs-deck-into-mulcher.html)

Extra October 7th 20 05:31 PM

Converting a Countax IBS deck into a mulcher?

Any news about the conversions of countax una deck? Id like also to try to convert mine and I was thinking that the kit of xrd its compatible no?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1357534-.htm

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) October 8th 20 08:29 AM

Converting a Countax IBS deck into a mulcher?

Elephant, anvil.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please