DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I purchase SLIG Hand cleanser? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/67985-re-where-can-i-purchase-slig-hand-cleanser.html)

Peter Andrews September 5th 04 08:09 PM

Where can I purchase SLIG Hand cleanser?

wrote in message
Does anyone have a UK address for purchasing SLIG I can only find
overseas addresses on the Internet.
Many thanks.

http://www.bunzlsafety.ie/catalogue....ductline=50041 What's wrong
with this one - it's only Ireland.

Lee September 6th 04 12:03 AM

wrote:

Does anyone have a UK address for purchasing SLIG I can only find
overseas addresses on the Internet.
Many thanks.

No idea, but the manufacturers have UK contact details on their website:
http://www.stoko.de/content/gb/index2.htm
You could ask them if they have a UK distributer.

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.

Stephen Dawson September 6th 04 04:30 PM

wrote in message
Does anyone have a UK address for purchasing SLIG I can only find
overseas addresses on the Internet.
Many thanks.

Just bought some from Tower Supplies,
10 Yarrow Rd
Tower Park
Poole
Dorset BH12 4TS
01202 718000

It is a very good hand cleaner, just need to use a conditioner afterwards.

Regards

Steve Dawson