Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangerous saw

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had
managed to cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but
there was no mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely
fortunate.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:24:50 +0100, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had
managed to cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but
there was no mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely
fortunate.

Chris

ffs...a multitool is just as good and helluva lot safer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had
managed to cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but
there was no mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely
fortunate.

Chris

DIY is a great thing.....what about the father and son who both died
when an angle grinder went wild ? ......I blame the gyroscopic effect
myself.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 12:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

yes bloody health and safety

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:24:18 PM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 09/09/2020 12:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

yes bloody health and safety

Im alway amazed when watching youtube videos of USA woodworkers. No splitter and no guard in evidence
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 12:39, fred wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:24:18 PM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 09/09/2020 12:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

yes bloody health and safety

Im alway amazed when watching youtube videos of USA woodworkers. No splitter and no guard in evidence

go on take a chance....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:24:18 PM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 09/09/2020 12:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

yes bloody health and safety

Im alway amazed when watching youtube videos of USA woodworkers. No
splitter and no guard in evidence

Back in the early 80s I did some work in Pakistan with their Army. One day
I needed to use a bench grinder. I was led to a workshop full of old
machines- probably WW2 vintage. Immaculately cleaned and polished etc.
However, not a safety feature in use. The normal guide you have on a bench
grinder was folded away. I asked for a spanner an set it where it should
be. Theyd never seen it used. I had some safety Goggles which I left for
them. I drew a diagram to show where they should fit a safety screen. I
doubt it ever was fitted.

A shame, the craftsmanship was excellent. They made some parts locally I
needed which where perfect- made on machines older than me from a rough
sketch and ready the next day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 12:57, Radio Man wrote:
fred wrote:
[...]

fenestrating Brian .....but life is cheap in wagga wagga land...
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 09/09/2020 12:33, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:24:50 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the incidents was
a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering with what appeared to
be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had managed to
cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but there was no
mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely fortunate.

You know what they say about foolproof.

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when the
hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up a ladder
takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , GB
writes
On 09/09/2020 12:33, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:24:50 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the incidents
was
a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering with what appeared to
be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had managed to
cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but there was no
mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely fortunate.

You know what they say about foolproof.
If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when
the
hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up a ladder
takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 14:45, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , GB
writes
On 09/09/2020 12:33, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:24:50 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the incidents was
a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering with what appeared to
be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had managed to
cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but there was no
mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely fortunate.
Â*You know what they say about foolproof.
Â*If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when the
hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up a ladder
takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had
managed to cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but
there was no mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely
fortunate.

Chris

ffs...a multitool is just as good and helluva lot safer.

Not for cast iron - cutting discs work extremely well
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up

a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 13:01:46 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Im alway amazed when watching youtube videos of USA woodworkers.

No
splitter and no guard in evidence

'cause the fecking things get in the way and/or stop you seeing what
the saw is up to. And they do litle to stop kick back, currently have
a wounded finger where a small off cut (2 x 1 x 3/4) kicked back hit
finger then roof of garage...

A shame, the craftsmanship was excellent. They made some parts

locally
I needed which where perfect- made on machines older than me from

rough sketch and ready the next day.

fenestrating Brian .....but life is cheap in wagga wagga land...

And there is nothing quite like witnessing a near miss or three or
seeing the older operators with fingers missing to teach "be careful,
it bites".

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Jethro_uk
writes
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , GB
writes
[...]

Who said anything about a chainsaw ? You made that up all by yourself.

Yes. Kindly explain what hedge trimmer he was using?

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message l.net,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up

a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

OK. But I doubt a finger bar trimmer could sever anything more than
50mm diameter.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 12:39, fred wrote:
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:24:18 PM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 09/09/2020 12:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

Could it have been a segmented diamond cutting disc rather than a
circular saw blade?

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had

Lots of people take them off!

yes bloody health and safety

Im alway amazed when watching youtube videos of USA woodworkers. No splitter and no guard in evidence

If its like my table saw, such things were not standard fit when it was
made in 1948!

(One can retrofit a splitter into the inset plate, but doing a proper
riving knife would be difficult)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 16:44, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up

a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

Still a hell of a job trying to get through a neck with a hedge trimmer
I would have though?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 16:44, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up

a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

Still a hell of a job trying to get through a neck with a hedge trimmer
I would have though?

I can see that it could break someone's neck, though

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 09:24:50 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the incidents was
a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering with what appeared to
be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had managed to
cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but there was no
mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely fortunate.

You know what they say about foolproof.

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when the
hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up a ladder
takes some beating.

Um, given the tooth spacing of a hedge trimmer bar, I would have said
€œimpossible€. Of course, like many urban legends, the story has probably
got distorted and it may not have been a hedge trimmer.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim+ wrote:

Jethro_uk wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when the
hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up a ladder
takes some beating.

Um, given the tooth spacing of a hedge trimmer bar, I would have said
“impossible”. Of course, like many urban legends, the story has probably
got distorted and it may not have been a hedge trimmer.

I reckon that those pole-mounted chainsaws could have some
hazards.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 17:59:01 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk wrote:

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something
suspect about his story.

Who said anything about a chainsaw ? You made that up all by

yourself.

Yes. Kindly explain what hedge trimmer he was using?

Not really. It was a news story from a few years back as I remember it.

google Trimming hedge with chain saw, up step ladders, puppy
chasing ball, knocked off ladder, didn't quite decapitate the lady
holding step ladder. Quite possible that the saw was under power,
even if the throttle had been released it'd still be running down.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:19:57 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my

reciprocating
saw?

OK. But I doubt a finger bar trimmer could sever anything more than
50mm diameter.

Must admit I had my doubts as well.

But given the hint of a news story google finds both initial reports
of the accident and of the coroner's inquest. It was a chain saw.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

This from 2009:

(Metro) "Alastair Green suffered horrific injuries as he tried to use an
angle grinder to remove a tree stump in the garden of his home in Market
Harborough, Leicestershire"

He'd fitted a circulaw saw to it. It killed him, apparently after a
kickback.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 18:54, charles wrote:
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2020 16:44, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:45:33 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

If you want horror stories, the guy who decapitated his wife when

the hedgetrimmer he was using fell from his hands while he was up
a ladder takes some beating.

Do you think he practised a lot first?

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something suspect
about his story.

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my reciprocating
saw?

Still a hell of a job trying to get through a neck with a hedge trimmer
I would have though?

I can see that it could break someone's neck, though

Not so likely, but it would only have to nick the carotid artery. There
was a fatality locally a few years ago involving cutting logs with a
tractor driven circular saw, that was caused by severing an artery.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 10:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

There appeared to be no blade guard of any kind, and he had
managed to cut open his abdomen. 24 stitches were required, but
there was no mention of lasting effects, so he was extremely
fortunate.

Chris

DIY is a great thing.....what about the father and son who both died
when an angle grinder went wild ? ......I blame the gyroscopic effect
myself.....

A bloke in Hove, or somewhere on the South Coast was trimming a tree
in the font garden from a ladder which wifey was holding to 'steady it'.
He dropped the chain saw on her and killed poor lady.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:19:57 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

Electric hedge trimmer with sticky "on" lock, like my

reciprocating
saw?

OK. But I doubt a finger bar trimmer could sever anything more than
50mm diameter.

Must admit I had my doubts as well.

But given the hint of a news story google finds both initial reports
of the accident and of the coroner's inquest. It was a chain saw.

I've actually witnessed two people die in front of me from chainsaw accidents.
and almost killed myself with a pencil
You sometimes dont get any warning when your time on earth is about to be end

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Is it any more valuable anywhere else?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
[...]

Our Stihl hedge trimmers would often make a mess of the bark of trunk
when the noobs got clumsy. I can easily imagine a neck getting mangled
in the right circumstances.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2020 20:21, Chris Bacon wrote:
On 09/09/2020 09:24, Chris J Dixon wrote:
On "Ambulance Code Red" (Channel 5) this week, one of the
incidents was a guy who had apparently been trimming guttering
with what appeared to be a circular saw blade mounted on an angle
grinder.

This from 2009:

(Metro) "Alastair Green suffered horrific injuries as he tried to use an
angle grinder to remove a tree stump in the garden of his home in Market
Harborough, Leicestershire"

He'd fitted a circulaw saw to it. It killed him, apparently after a
kickback.

In my experience of using Stihl saws and circular cutters, the problem
is drag. Anyone using a forward, including upward, cutting motion
invites runaway.

As shown on tv, one young lad, with face protection, using a hand
grinder with 6in blade, demonstrated an upward cut that got away, ran up
the wall, back along an upper edge and back down his face.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Â*Â*Â* John Rumm wrote:
[...]

That is still a very long way from "decapitated" though - especially
with a falling trimmer rather than one being held in place against the
thing you are attempting to cut (or at least "nibble" your way though)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

I've cut myself with a hedgetrimmer. It makes a mess, but it doesn't go
deep. It's designed *not* to. A finger? yes, A neck, No!

Lucas Bergkamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 17:59:01 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk wrote:

Even chain saws go to *tick over* when hands free so something
suspect about his story.

Who said anything about a chainsaw ? You made that up all by

yourself.

Yes. Kindly explain what hedge trimmer he was using?

Not really. It was a news story from a few years back as I remember it.

google Trimming hedge with chain saw, up step ladders, puppy
chasing ball, knocked off ladder, didn't quite decapitate the lady
holding step ladder. Quite possible that the saw was under power,
even if the throttle had been released it'd still be running down.

Yes, I rememeber the story.

It's an absolute "no no" to use a chainsaw up a ladder. I use a
chainsaw quite frequently but never, never up a ladder. You need lots
of protective gear, lots of training and proper 'get you up the tree'
gear to work with a chainsaw off the ground.

--
Chris Green
·

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:

It's an absolute "no no" to use a chainsaw up a ladder. I use a
chainsaw quite frequently but never, never up a ladder. You need lots
of protective gear, lots of training and proper 'get you up the tree'
gear to work with a chainsaw off the ground.

As I know I have posted befo

A neighbour of mine, after having been ripped off by itinerants
(they had invented a story that there had been complaints, and he
had to let them do the work) who left him with unbelievably
mangled eyesores of trees, plus all the trimmings for him to
dispose of, apparently went with a garden landscape firm to clear
the lot, and give the plot a bit of a makeover.

They had a reasonably large conifer to bring down, without room
to drop it in one. I saw no goggles, ear defenders, or safety
clothing in evidence whilst using a chain saw. An extended
sectional ladder rested against the tree, but wasn't secured to
it. There was some form of primitive personal safety loop, but it
was only clipped to the ladder, the top rung of which rested
insecurely against the curve of the trunk.

As they worked down from the top, the chain saw was deployed at
about head height but, having no goggles, the operator was
showered with sawdust and had to look away from the cut.
Meanwhile the second man had to leave his position footing the
ladder to heave on the rope hoping to persuade the section to
fall the right way. Occasionally he was successful.

To my surprise they survived, but that is simply not the way to
do it. At almost every stage they progressed in such a tentative
way, that it seemed to me that they were way out of their depth.

Had I not been recuperating after a minor op at the time, I would
probably have tried to intervene.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Chris Green wrote:

[...]

I had to prune and remove a lot of trees and ground-covering conifers when
we moved to our new house. The first ones I did with a bushman's saw (hard
work when the blade binds every few strokes); the nest ones I did with an
mains-powered reciprocating saw (very slow, even with the coarsest blade
that was supplied); the final ones have been with a battery-powered
chainsaw.

I took sensible precautions:

- individually trim every branch off the trunk, making an initial cut on the
underside to lessen the chance of the branch ripping off the trunk

- plan my "escape route" in advance for when the branch/trunk starts to bend
prior to breaking

- be very cautious as the cut nears completion, watching and feeling for any
movement

- having trimmed the branches off, cut the trunk into manageable sections,
starting at the top (don't try to fell the whole trunk is one go!) paying
particular note of which way I wanted the wood to fall, and cutting opposite
that so as to control where it fell

The most recent work was a willow tree that had fallen across the stream at
the bottom of our garden; some of its branches were collecting vegetation
washed down by the stream and creating a restriction. The trunk had snapped
off and was resting on the root section, supported by side branches in the
water. Same policy: cut all the side branches off, leaving the ones in the
water till last. Work out which branches were supporting the load, and
weaken (but don't entirely cut) those. Then attach a rope and pull the trunk
sideways until it "fell off" the root and broke the remaining branches; we
managed to make it collapse gently into the stream without much of a splash,
so we did it well! Finally we used existing branches to support sections of
the main trunk, and shortened it gradually into lengths that could be hauled
up the bank of the stream.

A mains-powered saw would have been out of the question since we were
standing in water (only a few inches deep - we did it when the stream was
very low), so it was useful that the chainsaw is battery (a petrol one would
have been just as good, but I HATE the sound of 2-stroke engines revving
their guts out and chucking out choking oily smoke). We got into the habit
of popping the battery out of the saw every time we'd finished with it, and
putting it safely on the bank where it can't roll into the stream, ideally
with the blade guard replaced each time.

I measured the thickness of the trunk against the length of the blade,
making sure that the blade could cut through the whole trunk without leaving
a section beyond the tip of the blade.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

He fell off the ladder that his wife was 'stabilising'. As you know,
or should know, there is nothing gradual about falling off a ladder,
and the automatic reaction is to tighten your grip on whatever you
are holding, in his case the chain saw power lever. Right on top
of wifey below.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
[...]

Although it was a hedge trimmer, not a chainsaw. Those have gaps between the
moving and fixed blades which are only about 1-2" wide, so I'm not sure how
her neck fitted into one of those gaps for her to be decapitated. Even
nicking her carotid artery up the side of her neck might be pretty
difficult. Amputating fingers is a different matter.

Vertical, Bansaw, Horizontal Band Saw, chop Saw, Cold Saw? [email protected] Metalworking 3 February 27th 08 10:31 PM
Saw blades for Bosch reciprocating saw (PFZ 500 E) / Quietest wood saw tech? Tom[_7_] UK diy 3 November 2nd 07 05:27 AM
Dangerous Table-saw stand Rod & Betty Jo Woodworking 4 August 15th 07 11:13 PM
dangerous chimney? JK UK diy 7 June 19th 04 03:30 PM
Fwd: Dangerous way of getting 220V from 110V outlets jim rozen Metalworking 43 October 30th 03 12:40 AM