Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Black Radio Hams

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 05:57:02 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Bernie wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 21:59:47 +0000 (UTC)
Roger Hayter wrote:

On 7 Sep 2020 at 22:52:27 BST, "Bernie"
wrote:

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 21:13:57 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 07/09/2020 20:14, Roger Hayter wrote:
On 7 Sep 2020 at 17:17:55 BST, ""Jim GM4 DHJ ...""
wrote:

On 07/09/2020 17:11, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 07/09/2020 13:52, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:55:22 +0100, "Jim GM4 DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 07/09/2020 10:55, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:09:28 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Yes and Asian and all sorts of others, also before you
say anything, there
at least two transgender ones around quite active in
the UK. I'm sorry but I don't see the real point of the
question.

Well, I could understand your remark if I'd addressed the
question to you personally, but I didn't. Anyway, pointless
questions get asked here all the time so there's plenty of
precedent for it!
Bah humbug for the daftest questions we find around here
sometimes.

Well no one's forcing you to answer anything, Brian. If
you think a question is "daft" then simply ignore it!

I have often thought about that question myself ...

Well, it's surely instructive that no one to my knowledge
here on this thread has stated that they've ever seen one.
Not one - ever. Not even a vague recollection along the
lines of, "I think I saw one once at the Crystal Palace
Rally back in about 1977 but can't be 100% sure after all
these years" for example. So the obvious question is, WHY
NOT?
I told you there are plenty in foreign lands but they
wouldn't be so stupid in this country they have better things
to do....like knifing people ...blowing people
up ...complaining about racial abuse.. abusing kids at the
corner sop etc....come to think of it very few on
usnet....."If you’ve never heard of Usenet, you are certainly
not alone. This amazing communication platform is still kept
tightly under wraps by the community of people who use it.
Even though it came before things like the World Wide Web,
blogs, online forums, and social media, Usenet has been
quietly evolving in the background and will likely be around
for many more decades. Usenet is one of the oldest working
network communication platforms and is like a symbiotic cross
between Reddit and BitTorrent, but it’s also so much more.

If you like to chat online, have access to almost every
discussion topic ever, download digital media, or stream
video, and if you want to be able to do all this while
enjoying super-fast speeds and reliability, Usenet is
definitely something you should consider using!"
but no they don't ....
which is great because I can go on about darkies and jigaboo's
without any problems ....

Unless, of course, you regard the contempt of decent people as a
problem.
nope

Spoken like a true Class A,Jim.

To be honest, I don't think he quite understood what I was saying.

You've always had a soft spot for Jim, Rog.

I remember that time when Roger got very upset about Jim’s rectal prolapse
due to penetrative anal sex.

"With Burt, G, Reay, and now Jim all runned off, ukra is in the best
condition it’s been for at least two decades. "

YFI.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Hayter wrote:

On 7 Sep 2020 at 22:52:27 BST, "Bernie"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

totly

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Roger Hayter wrote:

On 7 Sep 2020 at 22:52:27 BST, "Bernie"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are remarkably special, Intermediate Chairman Dick.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Roger Hayter wrote:

On 7 Sep 2020 at 22:52:27 BST, "Bernie"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

usnet....."If youÂ’ve never heard of Usenet, you are certainly
not alone. This amazing communication platform is still kept
tightly under wraps by the community of people who use it.
Even though it came before things like the World Wide Web,
blogs, online forums, and social media, Usenet has been
quietly evolving in the background and will likely be around
for many more decades. Usenet is one of the oldest working
network communication platforms and is like a symbiotic cross
between Reddit and BitTorrent, but itÂ’s also so much more.

If you like to chat online, have access to almost every
discussion topic ever, download digital media, or stream
video, and if you want to be able to do all this while
enjoying super-fast speeds and reliability, Usenet is
definitely something you should consider using!"
but no they don't ....
which is great because I can go on about darkies and jigaboo's
without any problems ....

Unless, of course, you regard the contempt of decent people as a
problem.
nope

Spoken like a true Class A,Jim.

To be honest, I don't think he quite understood what I was saying.

You've always had a soft spot for Jim, Rog.

I remember that time when Roger got very upset about JimÂ’s rectal prolapse
due to penetrative anal sex.

"With Burt, G, Reay, and now Jim all runned off, ukra is in the best
condition itÂ’s been for at least two decades. "

YFI.

Have you heard the news?

Brazil plan to scrap their licence exams.

Move there and you can get a Full Brazilian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Hayter wrote:

On 7 Sep 2020 at 22:52:27 BST, "Bernie"
wrote:

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]