Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anglian Defender 3000 parts

Anyone been able to source parts for the Defender 3000 ? I am trying to find
the plastic casing for a window shock sensor. The sunlight had made the
plastic so brittle one has shattered. I have all the internal parts which are
fine its just a white casing and cover I am trying to source .

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1446783-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2020 15:44, Graham Francis wrote:
Anyone been able to source parts for the Defender 3000 ? I am trying to
find
the plastic casing for a window shock sensor. The sunlight had made the
plastic so brittle one has shattered. I have all the internal parts
which are
fine its just a white casing and cover I amĀ* trying to source .

Have you asked Anglian?

https://angliansecurity.co.uk/burgla...urglar-alarms/

--
Cheers,

John.

Anglian Defender 3000 alarm system, does not work after power cut. gjb UK diy 6 August 16th 19 07:43 PM
Defender 3000 house alarm manual Jimbarlow UK diy 0 August 4th 14 09:44 PM
How to change the batteries in an Defender 3000 alarm system? Simon UK diy 4 March 24th 07 06:16 PM
Black Ice Defender John UK diy 52 October 6th 05 12:29 AM
FS: Nova 3000 & Outboard Tool Rest for Nova DVR3000 and 3000 Lathes bob bauer Woodturning 0 August 22nd 04 04:35 AM