Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT For the lefties to read

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.crap/europe/20...W3xqawGserx4hM

Indeed.

South African farms were much safer places in the Apartheid days; providing that is, you
weren't black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlakplaas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Coetzee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_de_Kock

Ah for the good old days, eh Harry ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 11:58, michael adams wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.crap/europe/20...W3xqawGserx4hM

Indeed.

South African farms were much safer places in the Apartheid days; providing that is, you
weren't black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlakplaas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Coetzee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_de_Kock

Ah for the good old days, eh Harry ?

michael adams

but what can we do....nothing
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 03:13:50 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

Serious question harry. What are you trying to prove or hoping to
achieve by posting links like that here, in a d-i-y group especially?

Like, we know there are some sick people in the world of all races,
colours, creeds, ages and genders so you really aren't bringing
anything new to the table here?

Do I wonder if it's the fact that it's *black* people doing stuff to
*white* people that is your *only* 'point' here?

Every time you post this sort of obviously racist stuff here you lose
what little credibility you have left and are just seen by the
majority of right-minded folk here as a sad and twisted racist.

But this is what happens when you only represent a tiny minority of
the population (the racists), you become marginalized then become
insular and so don't have anyone around you to slap you back into
normality.

Cheers, T i m

"Did you know you can love kids and still beat them? No wait, that's
not right.

You can love women and still abuse them? ****, wait, that's still
wrong. ;-(

You can love animals and still eat them. Phew, that's better!

For a second there I almost sounded hypocritical."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Serious question harry. What are you trying to prove or hoping to
achieve by posting links like that here, in a d-i-y group especially?

He is desperately trying to prove to himself he is part of the master race.

But by continually posting such stuff just shows others he's a sad sad man.

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 03:13:50 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https:// Crap

Serious question

WHY cant you just Plonk the **** like most people have
instead of re posting his stupid Links ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 11:13, harry wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

You sometimes post good stuff. But I'm not clicking a breibart link.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 16:29:25 +0100, newshound
wrote:

On 08/08/2020 11:13, harry wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

You sometimes post good stuff. But I'm not clicking a breibart link.

Very wise. Some of their reports on what "refugees" have been up to is
extremely graphic.
We could at least offer the farmers fast-track asylum in Britain I
guess. It wouldn't be much, but at least it would teach the SA
government a valuable and much-needed lesson when all the food runs
out. Which it would. Fast.

--

Boris: tear up the WA and walk away!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 16:29, newshound wrote:
On 08/08/2020 11:13, harry wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

You sometimes post good stuff. But I'm not clicking a breibart link.

Good lord. Breitbart is far more centre than the guardian

--
There is nothing a fleet of dispatchable nuclear power plants cannot do
that cannot be done worse and more expensively and with higher carbon
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I get the impression Harry that you always fall for the bleedin obvious. If
something is quite rare, it makes the news somewhere, so given that why do
you bother to highlight these things here?
No I don't expect a sensible reply to this question, and I also do not
appreciate the assumption that everyone who disagrees with your ideas is a
leftie and even that lefties are in some way inferior beings to yourself.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"harry" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 16:23:30 +0100, "Mark" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

https:// Crap

Serious question

WHY cant you just Plonk the **** like most people have

Have they, 'most people'?

instead of re posting his stupid Links ?

Well in this case 'the link' was all there was and I suggest you reset
your Newsreader if it opens all links automatically? ;-(

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https:// Crap

Serious question

WHY cant you just Plonk the **** like most people have

Have they, 'most people'?

instead of re posting his stupid Links ?

Well in this case 'the link' was all there was and I suggest you reset
your Newsreader if it opens all links automatically? ;-(

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https:// Crap

Serious question

WHY cant you just Plonk the **** like most people have

Have they, 'most people'?

instead of re posting his stupid Links ?

Well in this case 'the link' was all there was and I suggest you reset
your Newsreader if it opens all links automatically? ;-(

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

you mean Kwality items of great interest to all.....except you timmy boy....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Why is it people like you really can't see when someone is just being
honest, reasonable and helpful?

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, Dicky.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/08/2020 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Why is it people like you really can't see when someone is just being
honest, reasonable and helpful?

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, Dicky.

Cheers, T i m

you have a problem dicky timmy ? .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/08/2020 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Why is it people like you really can't see when someone is just being
honest, reasonable and helpful?

Why is it that you (note the absence of "people like" ) feel that you
are so superior?

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, Dicky.

What problem is that?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 4:29:27 PM UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 08/08/2020 11:13, harry wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...W3xqawGserx4hM

You sometimes post good stuff. But I'm not clicking a breibart link.

Ah. The true bigot!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 15:13:26 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 09/08/2020 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Why is it people like you really can't see when someone is just being
honest, reasonable and helpful?

Why is it that you (note the absence of "people like" ) feel that you
are so superior?

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, Dicky.

What problem is that?

Trying to guide people about not starting racist threads here (marked
OT or otherwise) or constantly posting dribble can only be a 'good
thing' surely? See, this all depends on if you see this place as
mixing with a group of mostly like minded people 'd-y-ers', (people
trying to do stuff themselves as it now is) or just a soapbox for your
own antisocial views?

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I wonder if there is a pattern with harry posting something
racist (in an effort to prove a point / justify his position) and then
him posting something he thinks might actually be more acceptable
(Graphine batteries)?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 07:36:29 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

snip

Ah. The true bigot!

harry, what *is* your goal re posting stuff like that here?

Do you think anyone here isn't aware of 'bad things' happening around
the world and by and to all sorts of people?

If you do have an honest, in biased, non racist point to make, maybe
you need to make it clearer?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Indeed. I'd have said "condescending", or "patronising", myself.

Being "sanctimonious" simply means regarding oneself as being morally
superior to another person.

Being "condescending" or "patronising" means not only regarding
oneself as being morally superior to the other person, but also
as having a duty to help that person become more like them.
To become perfect in every way, just like them IOW.

Many consider people who are unduly condescending or patronising
to be extremely irritating in real life which is why they are best
avoided. As a consequence on Usenet exhibiting or feigning such
an attitude can be a useful means of winding people up.

HTH

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 17:35:26 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

[...]

A perfect example, thanks.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Being "sanctimonious" simply means regarding oneself as being morally
superior to another person.

Rather like Dave Plowman, then.

Being "condescending" or "patronising" means not only regarding
oneself as being morally superior to the other person, but also
as having a duty to help that person become more like them.
To become perfect in every way, just like them IOW.

Yep, perfect description of Dave Plowman.

Many consider people who are unduly condescending or patronising
to be extremely irritating in real life which is why they are best
avoided. As a consequence on Usenet exhibiting or feigning such
an attitude can be a useful means of winding people up.

That's our Dave to a tee. Dave likes to look down on other people with
a completely false sense of moral superiority. The only question is
whether this is conscious deception for the purposes of trolling or
whether he is deluded enough to actually believe it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Being "sanctimonious" simply means regarding oneself as being morally
superior to another person.

Rather like Dave Plowman, then.

In the case of you (cowardly troll) and our Dave you would be right,
he's a far better person than you could dream to be.

Being "condescending" or "patronising" means not only regarding
oneself as being morally superior to the other person, but also
as having a duty to help that person become more like them.
To become perfect in every way, just like them IOW.

Yep, perfect description of Dave Plowman.

In the case of you (cowardly troll) and our Dave you would be right,
he's a far better person than you could dream to be.

Many consider people who are unduly condescending or patronising
to be extremely irritating in real life which is why they are best
avoided. As a consequence on Usenet exhibiting or feigning such
an attitude can be a useful means of winding people up.

That's our Dave to a tee. Dave likes to look down on other people

Yes, if he looks down on people like you it's because he would be
right to do so.

with
a completely false sense of moral superiority.

It would be a perfectly justified sense of superiority, you are *just*
a cowardly troll and he is neither.

The only question is
whether this is conscious deception for the purposes of trolling or
whether he is deluded enough to actually believe it.

Of course that would be your only question. Many can see it and don't
need to 'believe' anything.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 09/08/2020 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

[...]

Racists are no different to any other OT trolls. If you're that concerned
about doing the "right thing" then the best you can do with trolls is to
either simply avoid them, or killfile them.

Harry might not actually be a racist at all but it appears he really
knows how to pull your chain. Basically all lefties, veggies, and
similar who proclaim themselves to be acting out of principle are a
prime target for trolling; both on Usenet, and outside.

Or maybe *you're" the one pulling everyone elses' chain. Eh "Mr Perfect" ?

See, this all depends on if you see this place as
mixing with a group of mostly like minded people 'd-y-ers', (people
trying to do stuff themselves as it now is) or just a soapbox for your
own antisocial views?

Unmoderated Usenet is almost by definition a soapbox for every attention
seeker out there. In which case, it probably isn't the cleverest of moves
to give them the attention they crave.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't wish to appear either condescending or patronising in
pointing out to you, that it probably isn't the smartest move on
your part to publicly admit how well Plowman has succeeded in winding
you up. That only makes you look bitter and resentful at best.

Whether this is deliberate or not on his part is rather besides the
point, given the upset his posts have clearly caused you. Whether
this will give him pause for thought. who can say ?

I'd just try and get over it as best you can.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:01:48 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

Trying to guide people about not starting racist threads here (marked
OT or otherwise) or constantly posting dribble can only be a 'good
thing' surely?

Racists are no different to any other OT trolls.

They can be.

If you're that concerned
about doing the "right thing" then the best you can do with trolls is to
either simply avoid them, or killfile them.

That's your personal opinion, unless you have any evidence to prove
that leaving somewhere to the trolls is the best thing for everyone?

Harry might not actually be a racist at all but it appears he really
knows how to pull your chain.

Nope, he has no such 'feelings (because he is a racist).

Basically all lefties,

What are they then?

veggies,

Ah, people who don't want to torture and kill animals you mean? So I'm
guessing that you would say someone who wasn't a veggie to be a better
person for that? [1]

and
similar who proclaim themselves to be acting out of principle

And again, 'by your judgment I'm guessing. Like a drunk insisting they
aren't? ;-)

are a
prime target for trolling; both on Usenet, and outside.

If that was the case here, but yet again it wasn't.

Or maybe *you're" the one pulling everyone elses' chain. Eh "Mr Perfect" ?

Ooooh, a little bit of an inferiority complex showing though here eh?
;-)

See, one can strive to do the 'right thing' but still not consider
themselves perfect (far from it in fact)? They know that to be the
case because they know right from wrong and how much still might be
wrong.

See, this all depends on if you see this place as
mixing with a group of mostly like minded people 'd-y-ers', (people
trying to do stuff themselves as it now is) or just a soapbox for your
own antisocial views?

Unmoderated Usenet is almost by definition a soapbox for every attention
seeker out there.

Agreed, however, since the nutter section of the ukra n/g spilled over
into here we weren't doing too bad.

In which case, it probably isn't the cleverest of moves
to give them the attention they crave.

See elsewhere. The likes of Crazy Jim will post talking to himself
several times in the same thread. He is the sort of person that, if he
had mates, they would try to stop him entering the X Factor. ;-)

They have found out that in many cases the best result can be achieved
by actually engaging these people, helping them to come in from the
outside. Or at least some might give it a try / chance.

Cheers, T i m

[1] Given we are recommended to eat more vegetables and less meat,
doesn't that make 'most people' more veggie than carnivore?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:17:21 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

That's our Dave to a tee. Dave likes to look down on other people with
a completely false sense of moral superiority. The only question is
whether this is conscious deception for the purposes of trolling or
whether he is deluded enough to actually believe it.

I wouldn't wish to appear either condescending or patronising in
pointing out to you, that it probably isn't the smartest move on
your part to publicly admit how well Plowman has succeeded in winding
you up.

If he has it's cause and effect. How many threads or posts has Dave
initiated compared with the Doom coward?

That only makes you look bitter and resentful at best.

On that we agree. ;-)

Whether this is deliberate or not on his part is rather besides the
point, given the upset his posts have clearly caused you.

You reap what you sow?

Whether
this will give him pause for thought. who can say ?

No thought to give?

I'd just try and get over it as best you can.

Aww. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 09/08/2020 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 10:32:16 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

*Sometimes* he harry comes up with something of interest and if we
don't try to help these people by pointing out the error of their ways
they will start to think it's acceptable and post even more junk (like
Crazy Jim). ;-)

Sanctimonious, or what!

I'll say 'or what' Dicky.

Why is it people like you really can't see when someone is just being
honest, reasonable and helpful?

Why is it that you (note the absence of "people like" ) feel that you
are so superior?

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, Dicky.

What problem is that?

Trying to guide people about not starting racist threads here (marked
OT or otherwise) or constantly posting dribble can only be a 'good
thing' surely? See, this all depends on if you see this place as
mixing with a group of mostly like minded people 'd-y-ers', (people
trying to do stuff themselves as it now is) or just a soapbox for your
own antisocial views?

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I wonder if there is a pattern with harry posting something
racist (in an effort to prove a point / justify his position) and then
him posting something he thinks might actually be more acceptable
(Graphine batteries)?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

There you go then. If you can feel that. why couldn't I?

snip

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture

'Lecture'? See, your language continues to give away your
insecurities. ;-(

the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Are there any here then as if there are, I must have missed all their
threads?

And if their were, why would I want to counter those who are now
speaking up against the very things you seem to suggest you *support*,
like slavery and the thought that BLdon'tM?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 9 August 2020 17:35:29 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:

Being "sanctimonious" simply means regarding oneself as being morally
superior to another person.

I would hope here we are all morally superior to some people.

hypcritically pious might be a closer definition.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message

That's your personal opinion, unless you have any evidence to prove
that leaving somewhere to the trolls is the best thing for everyone?

Another knight in shining armour who considers it his mission in life
to rid a particular NewsGroup of trolls.

Clearly originality of approach, isn't among your strong points.

There's no "leaving" anywhere to anyone.

If everyone ignores trolls then they move on. Like everybody else
they don't have limitless patience; but that's rarely put to the
test unfortunately.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 21:45:59 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .

That's your personal opinion, unless you have any evidence to prove
that leaving somewhere to the trolls is the best thing for everyone?

Another knight in shining armour who considers it his mission in life
to rid a particular NewsGroup of trolls.

Where? That's certainly not my goal, what are you on?

Clearly originality of approach, isn't among your strong points.

And good comprehension of a situation isn't yours.

There's no "leaving" anywhere to anyone.

There isn't?

If everyone ignores trolls then they move on.

Unfortunately not the slightest evidence of that ever (in either
case).

Like everybody else
they don't have limitless patience; but that's rarely put to the
test unfortunately.

Quite. So what you *actually* then get is people getting more and more
creative with their killfiles and two or more groups within one.

Then you get people answering people with genuine help / replies and
others, who haven't seen those who replied saying the exact same thing
some days later (and looking stupid with it).

So, I think it's working giving some of these who come across a try
and seeing if you can make them a worthwhile part of our community and
if they don't get the message, then you can just ignore them or take
the P out of them.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/08/2020 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

There you go then. If you can feel that. why couldn't I?

I don't know why you have that superiority complex. Perhaps one day
science will be able to help you.

snip

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture

'Lecture'? See, your language continues to give away your
insecurities. ;-(

I have no insecurities.
I do not post endlessly about brain handedness (you've not done that
recently though), the evils of being omnivores, the minutiae of my
existence etc.
Do you know anyone who fits this description?

the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Are there any here then as if there are, I must have missed all their
threads?

No, no threads, but you may have lost the plot.

And if their were, why would I want to counter those who are now
speaking up against the very things you seem to suggest you *support*,
like slavery and the thought that BLdon'tM?

I don't support slavery, but the destruction of statues erected to
people who brought greatness to this country is wrong. Had those people
not done what they and their peers thought was the right thing, what
would the world be like now? Probably a lot better and definitely far
fewer third world homo sapiens.

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken. Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa. There they will see just how
much the black people think that black lives matter.

Do any lives matter?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Basically all lefties, veggies, and similar who proclaim
themselves to be acting out of principle are a
prime target for trolling; both on Usenet, and outside.

Ah, people who don't want to torture and kill animals you mean? So I'm
guessing that you would say someone who wasn't a veggie to be a better
person for that? [1]

QED. I or anyone else only have to mention the word "veggies" and
off you go, defending yourself and recommending that complete strangers
change their lifestyle. At the drop of a hat.

Doubtless any competent troll, were they to put their mind to it could
easily induce you to post 20 paragraphs on the topic. Not that you need
much encouragement as it is. You give every appearence of actually
believing all these high minded principles you espouse, which makes
you an easy target for anyone who chooses to adopt a contrary attitude
simply so as to amuse themselves at your expense. At least until
the novelty wears off.

[1] Given we are recommended to eat more vegetables and less meat,
doesn't that make 'most people' more veggie than carnivore?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:28:26 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Basically all lefties, veggies, and similar who proclaim
themselves to be acting out of principle are a
prime target for trolling; both on Usenet, and outside.

Ah, people who don't want to torture and kill animals you mean? So I'm
guessing that you would say someone who wasn't a veggie to be a better
person for that? [1]

QED. I or anyone else only have to mention the word "veggies"

Oh, and you mentioned it purely by chance did you, of all the things
you could have referenced ... and don't you think I spotted it?

and
off you go,
defending yourself

I might only 'defend myself' if accused of something that is in fact,
total bs (which of course it's going to be from a troll) but it's more
of an opportunity to push them into the hole they are bound to fall
into.

and recommending that complete strangers
change their lifestyle.

Yup, it's called 'campaigning' mate, look it up.

At the drop of a hat.

Aww, can't change like that eh, all too frightening?

Doubtless any competent troll, were they to put their mind to it could
easily induce you to post 20 paragraphs on the topic.

I'm sure they could, however, I would welcome the opportunity to do my
best to but the facts across in the hope that some might consider just
how much pain and suffering they a causing to animals as they exploit
them.

Not that you need
much encouragement as it is.

No, quite, because it's very important to me and even though you might
not realise it, all of us.

You give every appearence of actually
believing all these high minded principles you espouse,

What like, that animals *DO* suffer physical, emotional and mental
pain and suffering as we exploit them?

which makes
you an easy target for anyone who chooses to adopt a contrary attitude
simply so as to amuse themselves at your expense.

See above.

At least until
the novelty wears off.

Or till they run out of BS arguments more like. Like the idiots who
focus on B12 when I probably have higher levels than any only relying
on it via meat or the morons who think that us eating veg (and them
eating veg themselves of course) is any worse than feeding it to
animals first and then us eating the animals.

[1] Given we are recommended to eat more vegetables and less meat,
doesn't that make 'most people' more veggie than carnivore?

So just what percentage veggie do you think you are michael, as *you*
brought the subject up?

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:06:00 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 09/08/2020 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

Why, do you feel inferior, if so, do you have a reason to feel so?

I don't feel superior or inferior.

There you go then. If you can feel that. why couldn't I?

I don't know why you have that superiority complex.

No, of course you can't explain something that doesn't exist.

Perhaps one day
science will be able to help you.

Or your crystal ball, if it's still working (but hopefully better than
it is now).

snip

If you think ignoring them will change anything or not make them shout
even louder to be heard you are deluded, whereas they *might* just
think about what they are doing, if they are pulled up on it, like a
misbehaving child or dog. ;-)

Please lecture

'Lecture'? See, your language continues to give away your
insecurities. ;-(

I have no insecurities.

You certainly do.

I do not post endlessly about brain handedness (you've not done that
recently though),

I have never 'posted endlessly 'about' brain handedness'. I have tried
to explain it to the left brainers but because they *are* left
brainers ... ;-(

the evils of being omnivores,

And why not? So, if you were aware of some wrongdoing that was
affecting the voiceless and you thought you might be able to raise
awareness, you would just keep it to yourself?

the minutiae of my
existence etc.

Aww, see, there you go again, taking a concept and thinking it's aimed
at you personally. This is the problem with left brainers, they have
very little idea of all this human stuff. ;-(

Do you know anyone who fits this description?

Yes, you. You have tried to pick out more things that you think I have
done than I have you.

the BLM/statue destroying folk too.

Are there any here then as if there are, I must have missed all their
threads?

No, no threads,

Ah, thought not, so what point were you trying to make UP?

but you may have lost the plot.

Because? You, being a left brainer want everything to stay the same,
especially when it suits you not to face / deal / accept the *fact*
that suggest the right thing to do is to change?

And if their were, why would I want to counter those who are now
speaking up against the very things you seem to suggest you *support*,
like slavery and the thought that BLdon'tM?

I don't support slavery, but the destruction of statues erected to
people who brought greatness to this country is wrong.

Destruction yes, removal, no. I don't support the destruction of most
things, including animals lives, just to placate your appetite.

Had those people
not done what they and their peers thought was the right thing,

Ah, their 'left brainer' peers. Only a left brainer would ever do that
to another human being (or animal for that matter) and consider it
'the right thing'. I didn't need a publicity campaign or the risk of a
fine to know that wearing a seat belt was a sensible thing to do, just
as smoking (inc other peoples) cigarettes was something I really
didn't need to do.

what
would the world be like now? Probably a lot better

A lot better for not having slavery just in the same way we *will*
look back on how we treated animals in the future and question what
was wrong with us.

?

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken.

It already has mate.

Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa.

You have to start somewhere first.

There they will see just how
much the black people think that black lives matter.

Idiot.

You obviously don't get it and unfortunately, never will.

If you have black on black fighting / slavery or even genocide it's
not a black issue is it, it's a bunch of people who have no empathy or
compassion bullying those who do.

Do any lives matter?

Every (wild) animal lives matter because they have been managing this
world, in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

https://ibb.co/RHWFbVN

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 09/08/2020 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:27:56 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

[...]

Research that slavery stuff.

just in the same way we *will*
look back on how we treated animals in the future and question what
was wrong with us.

and definitely far
fewer third world homo sapiens.

?

Do some research to fill your knowledge gaps.

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken.

It already has mate.

It has only stirred up racial tensions.

Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa.

You have to start somewhere first.

Funny how you choose the easy option.

There they will see just how
much the black people think that black lives matter.

Idiot.

Bit early for your sig.

You obviously don't get it and unfortunately, never will.

If you have black on black fighting / slavery or even genocide it's
not a black issue is it, it's a bunch of people who have no empathy or
compassion bullying those who do.

But they are black lives being lost.
If a white person kills a black person in Africa, that black life mattered.
If a black person kills a white person in Africa, the white deserved it
and should be killed even more.
If a black person kills a black person in Africa, that black life didn't
matter.

OK.

Do any lives matter?

Every (wild) animal lives matter because they have been managing this
world,

You need help, seriously. The animals haven't "managed" anything.
They have lived and predated on others. FYI, if some animals didn't eat
other animals there'd be far too many to survive on the planet's limited
resources.

in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

Yes. It is your duty to get infected with Covid-19 and pass it on to as
many people as possible.

https://ibb.co/RHWFbVN

I am awestruck.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:00:36 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

what
would the world be like now? Probably a lot better

A lot better for not having slavery

Research that slavery stuff.

Don't need to mate. Even if it did in some cases make the lives of
some slaves better, it's still wrong.

just in the same way we *will*
look back on how we treated animals in the future and question what
was wrong with us.

and definitely far
fewer third world homo sapiens.

?

Do some research to fill your knowledge gaps.

No need, see above.

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken.

It already has mate.

It has only stirred up racial tensions.

In your mind / world. In mine it's making many people think and that's
a 'good thing'.

Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa.

You have to start somewhere first.

Funny how you choose the easy option.

Doh, no, fancy do the most efficient things first!

There they will see just how
much the black people think that black lives matter.

Idiot.

Bit early for your sig.

Oh, how we laughed ...

You obviously don't get it and unfortunately, never will.

If you have black on black fighting / slavery or even genocide it's
not a black issue is it, it's a bunch of people who have no empathy or
compassion bullying those who do.

But they are black lives being lost.

I know.

If a white person kills a black person in Africa, that black life mattered.

If it's done because of racism then yes.

If a black person kills a white person in Africa, the white deserved it
and should be killed even more.

I'm not quite sure how that happened but no, same rules as above.

If a black person kills a black person in Africa, that black life didn't
matter.

Of course it does, but it's unlikely to be a straight racial issue ...
but could still be power, gang, genocide, clan, tribe or religion.

Do you *really* need this sort of stuff explaining to you?

OK.

Do any lives matter?

Every (wild) animal lives matter because they have been managing this
world,

You need help, seriously.

Thanks. Are you willing to stand up for animal rights then?

The animals haven't "managed" anything.

Of course they have (idiot). They even put grazing animals on land we
want managed so they can manage it, like they have done since they
existed.

They have lived and predated on others.

No, really ...

FYI,

Oh this should be funny, you informing me of *anything*. ;-)

if some animals didn't eat
other animals there'd be far too many to survive on the planet's limited
resources.

Of course, they have *managed themselves*. See, you don't need a
clipboard and calculator to have been considered 'managing' something.

in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

Yes. It is your duty to get infected with Covid-19 and pass it on to as
many people as possible.

Well, whilst that is a very good example of how an organism has
mutated to increase it's ability to multiply, we are likely to find a
way round it when doing so probably isn't the best for mankind. The
problem (for the right brainers) is deciding who is expendable ...
it's easy for the left brainers, anyone other than them.

https://ibb.co/RHWFbVN

I am awestruck.

That's good, at least that is *some* sort of reaction.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
snip

what
would the world be like now? Probably a lot better

A lot better for not having slavery

Research that slavery stuff.

Don't need to mate.

Unfortunately, you did mate and produce offspring.
You really do need to research.

Even if it did in some cases make the lives of
some slaves better, it's still wrong.

just in the same way we *will*
look back on how we treated animals in the future and question what
was wrong with us.

and definitely far
fewer third world homo sapiens.

?

Do some research to fill your knowledge gaps.

No need, see above.

You do need to, really.

If people believe that spouting BLM is going to fix things, they're
sorely mistaken.

It already has mate.

It has only stirred up racial tensions.

In your mind / world. In mine it's making many people think and that's
a 'good thing'.

But your world is nothing like the real world.

Instead of gobbing off in the UK, USA and elsewhere
they should take their protests to Africa.

You have to start somewhere first.

Funny how you choose the easy option.

Doh, no, fancy do the most efficient things first!

How's that going?

[...]

You are confusing yourself.

OK.

Do any lives matter?

Every (wild) animal lives matter because they have been managing this
world,

You need help, seriously.

Thanks. Are you willing to stand up for animal rights then?

As soon as they ask, I'll give it some consideration.

The animals haven't "managed" anything.

Of course they have (idiot). They even put grazing animals on land we
want managed so they can manage it, like they have done since they
existed.

Erm, that's people placing animals on land. You know, people *managing*
the animals to *manage* the environment. The animals just roam about
grazing. Now, if we depopulated Africa of homo sapiens then the animals
could get back to managing the continent.
OK, I'll give that serious thought.

They have lived and predated on others.

No, really ...

FYI,

Oh this should be funny, you informing me of *anything*. ;-)

if some animals didn't eat
other animals there'd be far too many to survive on the planet's limited
resources.

Of course, they have *managed themselves*. See, you don't need a
clipboard and calculator to have been considered 'managing' something.

But they have been *killing and eating* other animals. WTF is wrong with
you?

in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

Yes. It is your duty to get infected with Covid-19 and pass it on to as
many people as possible.

Well, whilst that is a very good example of how an organism has
mutated to increase it's ability to multiply, we are likely to find a
way round it when doing so probably isn't the best for mankind. The
problem (for the right brainers) is deciding who is expendable ...
it's easy for the left brainers, anyone other than them.

Why are you still at your keyboard? Get out there and do some good while
you can.

https://ibb.co/RHWFbVN

I am awestruck.

That's good, at least that is *some* sort of reaction.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:28:26 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

I only mentioned "veggies" Tim, in the context of their being trollbait.
(See above)

michael adams