DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT For the lefties to read (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/678540-ot-lefties-read.html)

T i m August 10th 20 03:17 PM

OT For the lefties to read

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:23:38 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip trolling

The animals haven't "managed" anything.

Of course they have (idiot). They even put grazing animals on land we
want managed so they can manage it, like they have done since they
existed.

Erm, that's people placing animals on land.

Yes, when we force them there it is, when they are there *naturally*
they 'mange' it *naturally*.

You know, people *managing*
the animals to *manage* the environment.

In your limited / left-brainer view of the world only.

The animals just roam about
grazing.

Which often 'manages' the land. Or do you think they send the animals
on training courses so they know what things to eat?

Now, if we depopulated Africa of homo sapiens then the animals
could get back to managing the continent.

Or most continents that would have been supporting such long before we
got here.

OK, I'll give that serious thought.

That's another 20ms used for a left brainer. ;-(

snip

Of course, they have *managed themselves*. See, you don't need a
clipboard and calculator to have been considered 'managing' something.

But they have been *killing and eating* other animals.

Who have, the herbivores?

WTF is wrong with
you?

You, mainly?

in balance long before we got here and ****ed it up for them
and us.

Yes. It is your duty to get infected with Covid-19 and pass it on to as
many people as possible.

Well, whilst that is a very good example of how an organism has
mutated to increase it's ability to multiply, we are likely to find a
way round it when doing so probably isn't the best for mankind. The
problem (for the right brainers) is deciding who is expendable ...
it's easy for the left brainers, anyone other than them.

Why are you still at your keyboard?

It's hot outside and cool in here.

Get out there and do some good while
you can.

I am, from my keyboard (for now).

What are you doing to help?

Cheers, T i m

Richard[_10_] August 10th 20 03:31 PM

OT For the lefties to read

Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

T i m August 10th 20 05:12 PM

OT For the lefties to read

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:35:18 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

So just what percentage veggie do you think you are michael, as *you*
brought the subject up?

I only mentioned "veggies" Tim, in the context of their being trollbait.
(See above)

I know and thank you for the opportunity.

Cheers, T i m

T i m August 10th 20 05:24 PM

OT For the lefties to read

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:31:13 +0100, Richard
wrote:
snip

But they have been *killing and eating* other animals.

Who have, the herbivores?

Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

I really hope you haven't wasted too much time searching that out as
unfortunately (for you), deer aren't obligate herbivores so could well
eat all sort of animals. Plus that one just looked curious to know
what it was and if it was edible and may well not ever eat another,
even if it had the opportunity.

However, they aren't carnivores as they don't have the teeth for
tearing and chewing meat or the digestive systems to properly process
it either.

So, a deer is as much of a carnivore as our dog is a wood chipper (for
chewing and eating sticks).

Now, what bizarre point were to trying to prove again?

Cheers, T i m