Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My most recent project

Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at videoing
my workshop projects.

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at videoing
my workshop projects.

Mike

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I still
wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm chicken....are
these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 21:32, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I still
wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 21:42, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why do they say property of then ?

It varies. We had FloGas cylinders, and while they would "refill" them
(by selling you a new full one at a discount) they didn't want them back
for any other reason.

I sold them second hand instead. One was part full. And I am _so_ glad
to see the end of that hob!

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 06:32:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 07:12:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 21:01, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoing my workshop projects.

Mike

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I still
wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm chicken....are
these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

The company that sold this gas is long gone and the tank was dumped by
someone so I kinda saved it!

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at videoing
my workshop projects.

Mike

I've had a go a videoing projects. It's not all that easy single-handed,
is it? You did well!

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go
at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I still
wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:24:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a
go at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

https://ibb.co/xG6g9bp
https://ibb.co/6nPZwfD
https://ibb.co/5rSFSYd
https://ibb.co/g9t8w6Y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a
go at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

https://ibb.co/xG6g9bp
https://ibb.co/6nPZwfD
https://ibb.co/5rSFSYd
https://ibb.co/g9t8w6Y

so...am I reading this wrong then ? ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go
at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

https://ibb.co/xG6g9bp
https://ibb.co/6nPZwfD
https://ibb.co/5rSFSYd
https://ibb.co/g9t8w6Y

Tjat one he modified isnt JGas, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:13:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having
a go at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

https://ibb.co/xG6g9bp
https://ibb.co/6nPZwfD
https://ibb.co/5rSFSYd
https://ibb.co/g9t8w6Y

Tjat one he modified isnt JGas, stupid.

his looked like BOC gas am I right ? ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EMPTY-BOC...-/303502529668

property of British oxygen company Ltd.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

oh look it has gone all quiet from wagga wagga ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at videoing
my workshop projects.

Mike

No one spotted my mistake then :-)

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a
go at videoing my workshop projects.

I know you filled the propane tank with water and all that but I
still wouldn't use an angle grinder or a welder on it...but I'm
chicken....

are these tanks not the property of the gas supplier?.....

Nope, you buy them.

why do they say property of then ?

They dont.

perhaps not in wagga

Not in that soggy little frigid island either.

https://ibb.co/xG6g9bp
https://ibb.co/6nPZwfD
https://ibb.co/5rSFSYd
https://ibb.co/g9t8w6Y

That one he modified isnt JGas, stupid.

his looked like BOC gas am I right ? ...

He said it no longer exists, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 05:49:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
Muddymike writes
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoing my workshop projects.
Mike

No one spotted my mistake then :-)

Umm. Had you not cut all the way through under the hinge?

Watching the slot cutting I wondered if a worn/smaller disc might have
helped.

Could we be allowed to know the purpose of this device? Concealed
workshop biscuit barrel...

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 08:16:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

you are a lost cause
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb Wrote in message:
In message ,
Muddymike writes
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoing my workshop projects.
Mike

No one spotted my mistake then :-)

Umm. Had you not cut all the way through under the hinge?

Watching the slot cutting I wondered if a worn/smaller disc might have
helped.

Could we be allowed to know the purpose of this device? Concealed
workshop biscuit barrel...

Large clue's in the title I suspect...
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 17:08:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

you mean like the way you are trying ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 05:02:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Senile Rot about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

How embarrassing! :-D:-D
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jimk" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
[...]

Ha ha ha ha! you hopless dope! :-D:-D:-D
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 12:49:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/08/2020 22:23, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message ,
Muddymike writes
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a look
atÂ* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a go at
videoingÂ* my workshop projects.
Â*Mike

No one spotted my mistake then :-)

Umm. Had you not cut all the way through under the hinge?

Watching the slot cutting I wondered if a worn/smaller disc might have
helped.

Could we be allowed to know the purpose of this device? Concealed
workshop biscuit barrel...

Sorry Tim you haven't spotted my error.

Its to make charcoal. Filled with bits of wood its stood upside down in
my 40 gallon drum incinerator and cooked by burning rubbish wood for 4
hours.

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
Muddymike writes
On 05/08/2020 22:23, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message ,
Muddymike writes
On 03/08/2020 20:37, Muddymike wrote:
Hi Guys
If you have nothing better to do for a couple of minutes take a
look at* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQJCvYv63I I'm having a
go at videoing* my workshop projects.
*Mike

No one spotted my mistake then :-)

Umm. Had you not cut all the way through under the hinge?
Watching the slot cutting I wondered if a worn/smaller disc might
have helped.
Could we be allowed to know the purpose of this device? Concealed
workshop biscuit barrel...

Sorry Tim you haven't spotted my error.

Oh well. Sort of thing I might have got wrong!

Its to make charcoal. Filled with bits of wood its stood upside down in
my 40 gallon drum incinerator and cooked by burning rubbish wood for 4
hours.

Clever.
Do you use green wood?
Those incinerators were banned for agricultural use some years back:-(

--
Tim Lamb