Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Intergral blinds in DG unit

Out cat likes to look out of the window. If the blinds are down he's
outraged. And doesn't mind showing it.

So we are thinking of the blinds that are integrated between the panels
in a double glazed unit.

Has anyone got these?
We've only two windows on the front of the house so I doubt it's going
to be a major extravagance but how expensive are these things? 6x4 foot ish?

Any input....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/08/2020 15:36, R D S wrote:
Out cat likes to look out of the window. If the blinds are down he's
outraged. And doesn't mind showing it.

So we are thinking of the blinds that are integrated between the panels
in a double glazed unit.

Has anyone got these?
We've only two windows on the front of the house so I doubt it's going
to be a major extravagance but how expensive are these things? 6x4 foot
ish?

Any input....

Should add, frames are OK, hoping to change the units only.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 2 August 2020 15:37:00 UTC+1, R D S wrote:
Out cat likes to look out of the window. If the blinds are down he's
outraged. And doesn't mind showing it.

So we are thinking of the blinds that are integrated between the panels
in a double glazed unit.

Has anyone got these?
We've only two windows on the front of the house so I doubt it's going
to be a major extravagance but how expensive are these things? 6x4 foot ish?

Any input....

I once visited a place that had them installed. Needless to say over the years they had mostly failed, and often not gracefully. Looked terrible.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:

So we are thinking of the blinds that are integrated between the panels
in a double glazed unit.

I know a couple of people who have them, both have failed one was
replaced by the supplier.