Old August 1st 20, 11:35 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stone sealers

On 31/07/2020 18:11, wrote:
[...]

... I'll buy cheap, but not NoNonsense.

I have never had a problem with any of it. Filler, pva, silicon, caulk,
scrapers, rollers, all that sort of thing, seems fine to me.

TW

Old August 2nd 20, 10:35 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/07/2020 18:11, wrote:

If it's NoNonsense, nothing. I'll buy cheap, but not NoNonsense.

I've a few found NoNonsense branded products from Screwfix to be quite good.