Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Face mask bull****

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 03:36:48 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 07/14/2020 02:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/14/2020 3:21 PM, devnull wrote:
On 7/14/20 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/14/2020 12:38 PM, devnull wrote:

Yah, my immune system will take care of the Wuhan-19 so don't need a
mask.

I just put one on long enough to get by the mask nazi at the
entrance. Never seen any mask nazis in the aisles.

Glad to hear you are very healthy. A mother here lost both her adult
children 11 days apart. one was 20, not sure of the other. She asks
that people wear masks.

Are you implying that I gave them the Wuhan-19?

Not at all. Many people thought they were invincible and would either
not contract it or easily get well. Nature proved them wrong.

Countries that are heavily masked use are in better shape than the US.
Not perfect, they seem to help.

Countries that are heavily masked tend to be light on blacks and Hispanics.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ican-evictions

Just following the CDC stats and not making any claims about why blacks
are punching well above their weight in COVID deaths.

Certain diseases affect certain races more than others. We ought to let nature take its course and allow the fittest to survive, or this **** will keep on happening.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0n7zeio8wdg98l@glass...
[...]

This **** will keep on happening anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 04:21:17 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous