Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

On 07:35 21 Jul 2020, Jimk said:

Pamela Wrote in message:
On 20:03 20 Jul 2020, Jimk said:

John Rumm Wrote in message:
On 19/07/2020 23:29, Brian Reay wrote:
I see estimates are being published (today?s Telegraph) of the
number of deaths due to the Lockdown.

They dwarf the deaths due to the Chinese Virus

Thank you Mr Trump.

and, roughly, equate to the wildly exaggerated numbers Prof
Pantsdown predicted to gain attention.

Grow up.

So, had followed the Swedish approach- as some suggested- at worst
we?d be no worse off and, quite probably, better off- certainly in
terms of the economic impact plus we?d have gained the herd immunity
Sweden has.

That would be a woosh then...

The Swedish response has resulted a much higher death rate than that
experienced in other countries that followed more stringent
lockdowns.

Swedish death rate is lower than ours (& others) according to
worldometers....

Sweden's death rate is approximately the same as Italy's.

So lower than ours.

Italy displayed some of the most lurid Covid hospital scenes and Sweden's
death rate is very similar. Sorry to wreck your argument about how well
Sweden has done..

Sweden's daily number of deaths is the same as Italy's despite being
six times smaller. See http://b.link/hp7lj OR:

So I expect that changes on a daily basis?

At what point do you start using population size to disregard data
(like you do with Andorra et al in another post)?

Typical nonsense from you. It doesn't make any sense to compare the UK
with countries a tiny fraction of our size.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela Wrote in message:
On 07:35 21 Jul 2020, Jimk said:

Pamela Wrote in message:
On 20:03 20 Jul 2020, Jimk said:

John Rumm Wrote in message:
[...]

I take it you accept it does then? Ok.

At what point do you start using population size to disregard data
(like you do with Andorra et al in another post)?

Typical nonsense from you. It doesn't make any sense to compare the UK
with countries a tiny fraction of our size.

Typical dismissal from you after being exposed for more selective
spamela statsh to shuit your "uk is crap" sphurious
arguments.

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Deaths due to Lockdown Pancho UK diy 64 July 25th 20 12:09 AM
Deaths due to Lockdown Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 4 July 21st 20 11:21 PM
U.S. deaths in drone strike due to miscommunication, report says Home Guy Home Repair 4 October 16th 11 12:02 AM
OT Deaths in France due to heatwave Holly in France UK diy 4 April 16th 05 02:36 PM