Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

In article ,
Jimk wrote:
Nor can you compare countries with millions of citizens with micro
states whose population is less than Basingstoke --- such as Andorra,
Lichtenstien, San Marino and the Vatican.

So we should ignore them?

No. But then we have different death rates per million between England,
Scotland Wales and Ulster. And between areas in each one too.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11:36 21 Jul 2020, Dave Plowman (News) said:

In article ,
Jimk wrote:

Nor can you compare countries with millions of citizens with micro
states whose population is less than Basingstoke --- such as Andorra,
Lichtenstien, San Marino and the Vatican.

So we should ignore them?

No. But then we have different death rates per million between England,
Scotland Wales and Ulster. And between areas in each one too.

I would ignore them as they constitute noise.

Jim needs to use some perspective as the population of a typical micro state
is less than one English city suburb.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jimk wrote:

Nor can you compare countries with millions of citizens with micro
states whose population is less than Basingstoke --- such as Andorra,
Lichtenstien, San Marino and the Vatican.

So we should ignore them?

No. But then we have different death rates per million between England,
Scotland Wales and Ulster. And between areas in each one too.

I would ignore them as they constitute noise.

Jim needs to use some perspective as the population of a typical micro state
is less than one English city suburb.

deaths are deaths spamela....
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pamela Wrote in message:

Jimk wrote:

Nor can you compare countries with millions of citizens with micro
states whose population is less than Basingstoke --- such as
Andorra, Lichtenstien, San Marino and the Vatican.

So we should ignore them?

No. But then we have different death rates per million between
England, Scotland Wales and Ulster. And between areas in each one too.

I would ignore them as they constitute noise.

Jim needs to use some perspective as the population of a typical micro
state is less than one English city suburb.

deaths are deaths spamela....

okay, Junk....

Ha the irony :-D
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Deaths due to Lockdown Pancho UK diy 64 July 25th 20 01:09 AM
U.S. deaths in drone strike due to miscommunication, report says Home Guy Home Repair 4 October 16th 11 01:02 AM
Bard furnace going into "lockdown" mode [email protected] Home Repair 3 February 7th 07 01:57 PM
Metalworking wiki lockdown Ignoramus16643 Metalworking 10 May 26th 06 07:38 AM
OT Deaths in France due to heatwave Holly in France UK diy 4 April 16th 05 03:36 PM