DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem closing Velux window (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/67721-problem-closing-velux-window.html)

Zargle September 3rd 04 09:44 AM

Problem closing Velux window

Hi there, I've just taken delivery of a Velux window and I'm trying to
figure out how to separate the glass from the frame so we can fit it in the
roof.

Anyway, while I've been mucking about with it, I managed to engage a catch
in one side of the frame, and now it is remaining open and won't seem to
budge.

There's a picture of the catch he
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-.../IMG_0219b.jpg

I'm probably missing the bleeding obvious, but would appreciate some advise
on how to operate the thing.

Anyway, please reply if you can help. Thanks in advance.