DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stainless sink suppliers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/67543-stainless-sink-suppliers.html)

John Hewitt September 1st 04 08:09 PM

Stainless sink suppliers

We want to change the kitchen sink. The present one is a plastic /
synthetic model, that has a sink and 'a quarter' plus a draining
board. The missus 'hates' it - well what SWMBO says….. She wants a
stainless steel sink with identical features.

The cut out for the present sink is 94 x 48cms [ with rounded
corners], in a stone / American Granite counter top. I have been to
many places around here looking for a stainless steel sink. There are
lots available. BUT, they all require a larger cut out and they
require almost square corners.

Making the cut out any larger, or 'squaring' the corners is a major
problem, involving guys with angle grinders and LOTS of dust.

Can anyone suggest a source for stainless steel sinks that might fit
into the existing cut out.
Any advice much appreciated.

John Hewitt Malaga Spain