DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Small washers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/67008-small-washers.html)

John August 28th 04 07:41 PM

Small washers

Are small rubber washers for 1/2 Drain Cocks likely to be available. Had a
rummage through assorted washers at local DIY and was unsuccessful.

My radiators are fed by double pipes at one end (Twinfast Valve??) and the
opposite end has a draincock. Am currently decorating and found the washers
very crushed when I drained the rads to remove them.

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Tony Bryer August 29th 04 12:19 AM

In article , John wrote:
Are small rubber washers for 1/2 Drain Cocks likely to be
available. Had a rummage through assorted washers at local DIY
and was unsuccessful.

Strange you should ask: I've tried to obtain some in the last few
days and several outlets have been out of stock. Wickes have 3/8" tap
washers which look as if they should fit but I didn't buy any