DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Connecting Soil Pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/66846-connecting-soil-pipe.html)

Kevin August 27th 04 11:12 AM

Connecting Soil Pipe

I use standard plastic soil pipe to connect the two filter chambers
for my pond but due to slight movement of the chambers the seal
between the push-on elbow and one of the filters is dripping water. I
find it difficult at the best of times but trying to joinup the
pipework on these filters is one hell of a job.
Can I get rubber (or similar) pipe that will fit over plastic soil
pipe and large jubilee clips. This should be easier to fit and allow
for some mis-alignment.

Thanks

Kevin

burbeck August 27th 04 12:28 PM

On 27 Aug 2004 03:12:03 -0700, (Kevin) wrote:
hi kevin,
there is a rubber type coupler availible to connect/repair underground
pipes that will fit they usualy come with jubilee type clips, i dont
know the correct name but are availible from builders merchants
regards
bob