Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pete C

Default Digging trench for MDPE pipe, any tips?

Hi,

I'm planning to dig a fairly shallow trench for some MDPE pipe, and
would like to hear any tips on how to go about it, or how long it
should take to dig 40m of trench.

It's not going to be that deep as it's in a well sheltered low lying
area, I was thinking of cutting down a cheap spade to dig a narrower
trench, or would this make it trickier to get the earth out?

TIA,
Pete.