DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wickes thermostatic showers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/65703-wickes-thermostatic-showers.html)

Wisefrog August 18th 04 09:23 PM

Wickes thermostatic showers

I'm looking for a thermostatic shower to run off a new combi I'm having
installed and was wondering if people rate the ones at Wickes?
They're about £250 - comparable with some other makes I've seen - but
wondering what the quality is like.

Jenny Brooks August 19th 04 09:52 PM

"Wisefrog" wrote in message
I'm looking for a thermostatic shower to run off a new combi I'm having
installed and was wondering if people rate the ones at Wickes?
They're about £250 - comparable with some other makes I've seen - but
wondering what the quality is like.

Got a wickes thermo bath / shower attachment that seems ok. Cost about £250
as well if I remember.