John Hill

Default Hotpoint WM64 armature

Can anyone tell me what the correct manufaturers part number is for
the armature in my washing machines motor.

The washing machine is a Hotpoint WM64, and the motor has the referece
number 904/1158/10 on it.

Many Thanks

John Hill
John Hill

Thanks for the reply,

CPC have an armatue listed and give an OEM part number of 161498b for
use with Hotpoint motors 1614088 and 1614108. Although it looks
exactly like the one in my motor (Model number 904/1158/10) I don't
know how these numbers relate.

Thanks

John

"Bob Eager" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:19:45 UTC, (John
Hill) wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the correct manufaturers part number is for
the armature in my washing machines motor.

The washing machine is a Hotpoint WM64, and the motor has the referece
number 904/1158/10 on it.

Two minutes with Google gives: SRU002781

I would imagine that is it.

The cost (on the only place I found) is not much short of the cost of a
new motor.

The Natural Philosopher

John Hill wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the correct manufaturers part number is for
the armature in my washing machines motor.

The washing machine is a Hotpoint WM64, and the motor has the referece
number 904/1158/10 on it.

Many Thanks

John Hill

Give up and buy a recon motor like wot I did. Its cheaper than all this
time spent googling.

BTW mine's washing as well as it ever did now.

Replace bearings in Hotpoint WM64 washing machine BigWallop UK diy 23 May 27th 04 05:30 PM
Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Ian UK diy 2 January 14th 04 01:44 AM
Hotpoint (OLD) burner wiring help needed LVsuprstar Home Repair 1 December 25th 03 01:53 AM