DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT This time tomorrow I will have been to the pub (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/651607-re-ot-time-tomorrow-i-will-have-been-pub.html)

Jimk July 7th 20 11:03 PM

OT This time tomorrow I will have been to the pub

Wrote in message:
On Monday, 6 July 2020 05:08:56 UTC+1, wrote:
(Gift card from Plusnet for signing up.)

Gift cards now? They used to reimburse the sign - up tempter straight
to the back to your bank account.

It varies. Last year I got a cheque from them.

With the cards there will be a certain number that aren't used or expire with some funds still on them, which will (over thousands issued) reduce the cost of the promotion a bit.

Owain

So, last year Plusnet gave you a cheque, this year a reward card?
I was under the impression that these types of rewards are only
for new business?

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] July 8th 20 10:28 AM

On Tuesday, 7 July 2020 22:47:00 UTC+1, JimK wrote:
So, last year Plusnet gave you a cheque, this year a reward card?
I was under the impression that these types of rewards are only
for new business?

The comparison websites who negotiate these things don't care as long as the order goes through.

Owain