Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi shopping system

Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has
also been attributed to Lidl)

nothing special happened here

links to Aldi biscuits

HTH

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

wrote in message
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has
also been attributed to Lidl)

nothing special happened here

links to Aldi biscuits

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...-gone-22081701

although 'hilarious' might be going a bit far...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 31 May 2020 11:16:55 UTC+1, Theo wrote:
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifest...-gone-22081701
although 'hilarious' might be going a bit far...

Everything remotely amusing on the Daily Record website is 'hilarious'.

It's like all prisoners are 'caged'.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

--
*It doesn't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has
also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

probably not , but they might know the smell.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 May 2020 13:15:58 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has
also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

Some of the people I've seen shopping in Lidl!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 31 May 2020 13:24:46 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

It was used for lining the sports field when I was at primary school.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it
has also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

Some of the people I've seen shopping in Lidl!

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a Lidl
bag.

--
*Marriage changes passion - suddenly you're in bed with a relative*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a Lidl
bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their shopping.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , alan_m

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a
Lidl bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their
shopping.

I use an M&S bag.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a
Lidl bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their
shopping.

I use bags for life, and have allsorts.

--
*On the other hand, you have different fingers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/05/2020 17:14, alan_m wrote:

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a
Lidl
bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their
shopping.

I use my reusable Sainsbury bag in Waitrose. The current
reusable bags are 20p each and nowhere near as strong as the
one I use for now. Had it well over 2 years too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a
Lidl bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their
shopping.

I use bags for life, and have allsorts.

You'll get type 2 wotsit if you need a bag for life to
carry all your (liquorice) allsorts home in :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
Not sure where it originated, but google aldi biscuits creosote (it has
also been attributed to Lidl)

Owain

I'd wonder how anyone knew what creosote tasted like?

I *was* surprised to learn that it came from a plant

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message
In article , alan_m

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a
Lidl bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their
shopping.

I use an M&S bag.

so do I

a cloth one

HTH

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 May 2020 17:14:38 +0100, alan_m

It's how to make sure people keep their distance in Waitrose. Carry a Lidl
bag.

I've seen people in Lidl reusing their Waitrose bags to pack their shopping.

That's me!
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y