DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Has anyone tried Bondic? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/649114-has-anyone-tried-bondic.html)

[email protected] May 11th 20 09:46 PM

Has anyone tried Bondic?

Bondic is a UV-cured adhesive/filler. It isn't cheap and seems to get
mixed reviews - has anyone here tried it?

T i m May 11th 20 10:46 PM

Has anyone tried Bondic?

On Mon, 11 May 2020 21:46:45 +0100, wrote:

Bondic is a UV-cured adhesive/filler. It isn't cheap and seems to get
mixed reviews - has anyone here tried it?

I saw that advertised recently, explored it a bit, also saw the mixed
reviews and was going to ask here. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

[email protected] May 12th 20 10:18 AM

Has anyone tried Bondic?

On Monday, 11 May 2020 21:46:49 UTC+1, wrote:
Bondic is a UV-cured adhesive/filler. It isn't cheap and seems to get
mixed reviews - has anyone here tried it?

It might help if you said what you want to use it for.

This stuff gets quite good reviews for teeth.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Funwill-Hyb.../dp/B06XG9N15T

I woudln't normally suggest DIY dentistry but in the current circumstances I suppose it's on topic :-)

Owain

[email protected] May 12th 20 01:24 PM

Has anyone tried Bondic?

On 12/05/2020 10:18, wrote:
On Monday, 11 May 2020 21:46:49 UTC+1, wrote:
Bondic is a UV-cured adhesive/filler. It isn't cheap and seems to get
mixed reviews - has anyone here tried it?

It might help if you said what you want to use it for.

This stuff gets quite good reviews for teeth.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Funwill-Hyb.../dp/B06XG9N15T

I woudln't normally suggest DIY dentistry but in the current circumstances I suppose it's on topic :-)

Owain

No planned usage (or else I'd have mentioned it). From the blurb it
looked like something to have in the arsenal, but having looked at some
reviews ...

I do need some (DIY) dentistry but an SDS would be more useful