DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pulse oximetry and COVID-19 pneumonia. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/648531-re-pulse-oximetry-covid-19-pneumonia.html)

tim... April 28th 20 05:41 PM

Pulse oximetry and COVID-19 pneumonia.

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 22:30:32 -0400, Paul
wrote:

tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:17:12 +0100, wrote:

snip

Samsung smartphones (and maybe others) have had oximeters built-in
for
years. The measurement app in Samsung Health is part of the "stress"
test.

finds and tries it ... (thanks)

55 bpm, 96%?

55 bpm

you need to go to hospital

tim

Right now, mine is 54bpm and 96%.

Just tested mine again, 54 / 92%

if by bpm you mean your pulse rate, it is in the dangerously low range

Dont be daft. Its the low range of €śnormal€ť.

It's below normal

In general your resting
pulse rate is related to your fitness. The fitter you are the lower your
resting pulse rate.

and what do you think is the likely average fitness of the people here?

tim

Tim+[_5_] April 28th 20 06:56 PM

tim... wrote:

"Tim+" wrote in message

wrote:

tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:17:12 +0100, wrote:

snip

Samsung smartphones (and maybe others) have had oximeters built-in
for
years. The measurement app in Samsung Health is part of the "stress"
test.

finds and tries it ... (thanks)

55 bpm, 96%?

55 bpm

you need to go to hospital

tim

Right now, mine is 54bpm and 96%.

Just tested mine again, 54 / 92%

if by bpm you mean your pulse rate, it is in the dangerously low range

Dont be daft. Its the low range of €śnormal€ť.

It's below normal

€śNormal€ť people dont exercise nearly enough. We are all much less fit than
we were when we were hunter/gatherers.

In general your resting
pulse rate is related to your fitness. The fitter you are the lower your
resting pulse rate.

and what do you think is the likely average fitness of the people here?

I would hazard a guess that the average fitness for the average USENET user
(a old subset of the population) will be lower than a whole population
average but *some* of us are fitter than average. At 63 I can still run a
mile in under 7 minutes.

Tim+

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Joshua Snow April 29th 20 04:56 AM

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Tim+" wrote in message

wrote:

Bull****.

That all is bull****.

Only stupids **** their body doing anything like that.

tim... April 29th 20 08:40 AM

"Joshua Snow" wrote in message

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Tim+" wrote in message

wrote:

tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
[...]

Oh come on

does the average person walk 30 miles a day - every day?

do you think that they possibly could

tim

Joshua Snow April 29th 20 08:49 AM

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Tim+" wrote in message

wrote:

tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
[...]

The average person is irrelevant to your ALL.

And few hunter gatherers ever walked 30 miles a day, every day.

Few of those in later times when long distance
trading started to happen did either.

do you think that they possibly could

Yes some have chosen to do that in modern times.

Peeler[_4_] April 29th 20 10:32 AM

More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:56:46 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
and totally irresponsible talk. Your mouth could get you into a lot of
trouble."
Peeler[_4_] April 29th 20 10:53 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: It's 17:49 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER FIFTEEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:49:50 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

17:49???????? And you are STILL up and trolling, you clinically insane
useless senile troll? LMAO

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder