DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   [OT] Ping Jim: which mask do you recommend? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/648149-re-%5Bot%5D-ping-jim-mask-do-you-recommend.html)

Stephen Cole April 21st 20 08:21 PM

[OT] Ping Jim: which mask do you recommend?

mm0fmf wrote:
On 20/04/2020 19:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
Pamela wrote:
Jim, I value your experience in these matters and expect you have tested
all the masks shown in the following gallery. Which would you recommend?

https://imgur.com/gallery/7VJYEj1

This is Jims favourite:

https://images.app.goo.gl/8xxUGPL7kefhsKJb7

There isn't enough mind bleach in the world to remove the image of Jim
in the mask whilst he is also wearing his wife's soiled panties.

He is one seriously sick puppy.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS

Jim GM4DHJ ... April 21st 20 08:22 PM

Pamela wrote:
Jim, I value your experience in these matters and expect you have tested
all the masks shown in the following gallery. Which would you recommend?

https://imgur.com/gallery/7VJYEj1

This is Jims favourite:

https://images.app.goo.gl/8xxUGPL7kefhsKJb7

There isn't enough mind bleach in the world to remove the image of Jim
in the mask whilst he is also wearing his wife's soiled panties.

He is one seriously sick puppy.

mar not

https://www.avg.com