DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Scottish food boxes arrive... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/648103-re-scottish-food-boxes-arrive.html)

Rod Speed April 21st 20 05:49 PM

Scottish food boxes arrive...

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 21/04/2020 09:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6x7HJOhu94

sorry for the crap quality video ....
what I thought was kitchen roll was two gludgy rolls...and the bread
came all the way from Robert's bakery Chesire .....

the implication from Wifey's (I presume) voiceover is that this box has
come to you for free (or at some discounted cost)

for someone locked in, seems a fair selection to keep you going - if a
little bit light on the toilet rolls

Fark, why are you lot so ****ty ?

I crap like a seagull ....

Yeah, it was obvious that you are sometimes as high as a kite.

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 20 06:49 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:49 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 02:49:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:49??? LOL AGAIN??? LMAO

--
Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."