DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Scottish food boxes arrive... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/648092-re-scottish-food-boxes-arrive.html)

Rod Speed April 21st 20 05:29 PM

Scottish food boxes arrive...

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

Oh its that sort of Scottish, in which case I wont bother.

It should work for you because he does say what each
item is and his accent isnt too bad. His wife is harder
but she doesn’t say much and what she does say doesn’t
matter much if you are interested in what is in the box.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6x7HJOhu94

sorry for the crap quality video ....

Needs subtitles too.

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 20 06:54 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:29 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 02:29:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

02:29????? Is your unbearable loneliness not letting you sleep in again,
senile cretin? LOL

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"