DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If the corona virus doesn't kill us (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/647757-re-if-corona-virus-doesnt-kill-us.html)

Rod Speed April 15th 20 08:10 PM

If the corona virus doesn't kill us

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 15/04/2020 14:10, Andrew wrote:
On 14/04/2020 15:55, Andy Burns wrote:
Robin wrote:

The Germans have beaten us on that too with a new word:
"Coronaspeck: the fat deposited by weeks of stay-at-home grazing."

Have they got a word for "scruffy lockdown beard"?

Or DIY haircuts ?.

The problems with all this sun is the Vitamin D which seems to
accelerate hair growth (according to the lady who cuts my hair).

I am going to use my flowbee fake the robocut today .....bought it because
my £5 barber closed a couple of years ago...and I'm cheap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

I use a trimmer and mow the entire head back to a stubble.

Much easier.

Peeler[_4_] April 15th 20 08:50 PM

Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 05:10:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I use a trimmer

NOBODY talked to you or asked you ANYTHING, senile idiot! LOL

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost