DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Micromark STMS-330-A Storage heater, (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/646609-micromark-stms-330-storage-heater.html)

Mike March 26th 20 10:44 PM

Micromark STMS-330-A Storage heater,

Hi, I've just moved into a flat that has the above storage heater fitted, they
seem to have a mind of their own, and 3 dials to set them with. Does anyone
have a manual? Or could run me through how to set them as all the decals have
worn off and I cant find anything online.
Cheers. Mike

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1417814-.htm

[email protected] March 26th 20 11:26 PM

On Thursday, 26 March 2020 22:44:04 UTC, Mike wrote:
Hi, I've just moved into a flat that has the above storage heater fitted, they
seem to have a mind of their own, and 3 dials to set them with.

Try this one

https://www.dawsonproperties.co.uk/D...ge-heaters.pdf

3 dials on the side seems to be unique to Micromark so they may be the same heaters.

Owain

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) March 27th 20 06:51 AM

Micromark STMS-330-A Storage heater,

Are these the ones with a two input supply? Ie economy 7, and normal. Two on
off thermostats and the flap opening knob?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...