DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mothers Day (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/646529-re-mothers-day.html)

Andrew[_22_] March 25th 20 07:28 PM

Mothers Day

On 23/03/2020 20:16, ARW wrote:
On 22/03/2020 13:55, wrote:
On Sunday, 22 March 2020 11:04:56 UTC, ARWÂ* wrote:
In fact if that happens I might buy an expensive bottle to show him how
much I really love him.

Print out a nice colour photo of you and the bottle with a message
"here's to you, Dad!" so he knows you're thining of him on that
special day.

Of course this assumes you'll still be able to get whisky in July. I
know some gin distilleries are moving over to making hand sanitiser,
but at least for gin they don't actually have to change the taste much.

I saw him and spoke to him tonight as I was driving past.

From 2 metres away of course.

He was out dog walking for a terminally ill neighbour and I was dropping
dog food off at my parents house.

My parents want to avoid supermarkets ATM and the dog will only eat Aldi
food. I pass three Aldis on the way home from work and it was a small
detour.

Can the dog read the packet ??. Just Curious.

How did it manage before Aldi ?

ARW March 25th 20 07:45 PM

Mothers Day

On 25/03/2020 19:28, Andrew wrote:

Can the dog read the packet ??. Just Curious.

How did it manage before Aldi ?

Try owning a cat (impossible) and wait for that to choose what it wants
to eat.

--
Adam