DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   prestwick airport (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/646383-re-prestwick-airport.html)

Rod Speed March 24th 20 06:22 PM

prestwick airport

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

It is interesting as many planes are only leased, and I wonder what the
people who funded the purchases will be doing to preserve their value. I'd
have thought somewhere in a desert with covers over the engines might have
been better.

Trouble is those deserts are full of all those 737 MAXs that
are grounded and they have run out of engine covers too.

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
Just passed Prestwick airport this morning and it seems to be the dumping
ground for Virgin and other jets ....

Peeler[_4_] March 24th 20 07:35 PM

Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:22:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Trouble is

....that you are a clinically insane auto-contradicting senile pest!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID: