Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dulux

whatever happened to those oblong blue plastic tubs of thixotropic silk
and matt paint Dulux used to sell years ago? ..you used to be able to
just roller it from the tub....as I remember it was a very expensive way
to buy paint but convenient...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 06:42:34 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
whatever happened to those oblong blue plastic tubs of thixotropic silk
and matt paint Dulux used to sell years ago? ..you used to be able to
just roller it from the tub....as I remember it was a very expensive way
to buy paint but convenient...

Banned by the Fourth Reich.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is that why his wall is still standing?

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Graham." wrote in message
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Graham. wrote:
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.

"Smoke Bollard - a man's cigarette"

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2020 10:04, charles wrote:
In article ,
Graham. wrote:
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.

"Smoke Bollard - a man's cigarette"

Does your fanny smell like stale gorilla fart? Use FEMFRESH!

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 10:41:46 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Does your fanny smell like stale gorilla fart? Use FEMFRESH!

Below The Belt Grooming(tm) has already claimed Fresh and Dry Balls(tm)

They also offer Instant Clean Balls, and Sports Lubricant.

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

what a bunch of fecking loonies !...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Who the designers of dry paint?
Brian

--
----- --

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
what a bunch of fecking loonies !...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 00:49:20 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 06:42:34 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
whatever happened to those oblong blue plastic tubs of thixotropic silk
and matt paint Dulux used to sell years ago? ..you used to be able to
just roller it from the tub....as I remember it was a very expensive way
to buy paint but convenient...

Banned by the Fourth Reich.

Yup, all the good old stuff that *really* worked well has been banned
by the EU. The names on the tins might be the same, but the product is
just crap. Hammerite is another victim that springs to mind. And
Nitromoors likewise. And then look what they did to powerful hoovers:
all banned. In so many ways, many of which we're unaware of, the EU
has made our lives so much harder - and they've charged us a fortune
for the privilege just to add insult to injury. ****s.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.

"Smoke Bollard - a man's cigarette"

Does your fanny smell like stale gorilla fart? Use FEMFRESH!

I once went out with some bird who had a fanny that positively reeked
of rotten fish. I say I *once* went out with her - literally just the
once - for self-evident reasons.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.

"Smoke Bollard - a man's cigarette"

Does your fanny smell like stale gorilla fart? Use FEMFRESH!

I once went out with some bird who had a fanny that positively reeked
of rotten fish. I say I *once* went out with her - literally just the
once - for self-evident reasons.

I used to know this very very camp gay guy. We used to hang out in his
caravan and get stoned. One day one of his mates brought his girlfriend,
and there was some tension in the air. Then the cat jumped up on her lap
and started purring. "Look. The cat likes Karen!" said her boy friend.
There was an impressive sniff and then "Must be the smell of fish!". .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 06:42:34 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
whatever happened to those oblong blue plastic tubs of thixotropic silk
and matt paint Dulux used to sell years ago? ..you used to be able to
just roller it from the tub....as I remember it was a very expensive way
to buy paint but convenient...

Banned by the Fourth Reich.

Yup, all the good old stuff that *really* worked well has been banned
by the EU. The names on the tins might be the same, but the product is
just crap. Hammerite is another victim that springs to mind. And
Nitromoors likewise. And then look what they did to powerful hoovers:
all banned. In so many ways, many of which we're unaware of, the EU
has made our lives so much harder - and they've charged us a fortune
for the privilege just to add insult to injury. ****s.

so they have banned thixotropic paint then ?????
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 March 2020 08:53:35 UTC, Graham. wrote:
Hadrian, Hadrian The deep gloss paint,
For a really professional finish, use Hadrian.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/