DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shower problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/6449-shower-problem.html)

Annette Kurten February 25th 04 03:25 PM

Shower problem

My triton opal shower, not a power shower though has developed a problem.
when I switch it on , water flows from the little over flow pipe under
neath.
The shower head pipe is not blocked though, any ideas guys?

Christian McArdle February 25th 04 04:35 PM

Shower problem

My triton opal shower, not a power shower though has developed a problem.
when I switch it on , water flows from the little over flow pipe under
neath.

This was discussed very recently. Look for a thread called:

"Should I change my shwoer?" (sic)

In google groups on January 29th 2004.

Christian.

Stuart February 25th 04 04:37 PM

Shower problem

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:25:52 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
wrote:

My triton opal shower, not a power shower though has developed a problem.
when I switch it on , water flows from the little over flow pipe under
neath.
The shower head pipe is not blocked though, any ideas guys?

Oops -that is not an overlow it means the the PRD-Pressure Relief Device
has operated and will need to be replaced after identifying why it
operated . According to the book I have for my shower it is can be caused
by (1) blocked Sprayhead ,(2) Twisted or blocked flexible hose,(3) Frozen
Heater Can ( unlikely) or (4) Sprayhead not removed when commisioning
shower ( not likely if shower operated ok beforehand ).
So take your pick . Contact triton for advice -They have a website .
http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/index.php3

Stuart

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "