DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   gas fire (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/64476-gas-fire.html)

logized August 10th 04 12:02 AM

gas fire

"SuzieZoo" wrote in message
Our Flavel Emberglow gas fire is now over 13 years old, glass front and
sides have started to 'craze' and ignition needs about 10 attempts to get

it
to light....am thinking that it is probably going to be more cost

effective
to replace completely than refurbish, but am having a hard time finding

any
gas fires with glass fronts rather than open to the air......any advice on
places to look and costs would be much appreciated....

Su

The Valor Heartbeat is a compact,efficient flame effect fire with glass
front. They have been making that model for several years.
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...?PRODID=163181

Dave

Arthur August 10th 04 11:16 PM

gas fire

www.Firesrus.co.uk

have a very good range and free delivery.

Arthur