Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Stalkers

She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

--

Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Unavailable as still serving his sentence?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Could you bring yourself to tell SYP you're a victim?

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

--
*Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

They are as thick as pig ****.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 15 February 2020 11:44:13 UTC, ARW wrote:
Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Do a Philip Schofield?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Could you bring yourself to tell SYP you're a victim?

They are as thick as pig ****.

So they'll believe she can't accept you're transitioning and now only
fancy Lesbians. Bingo! You've got transgender identity hate incidents.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Crikey. A virgin, I assume?

--
*The statement below is true.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote

She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

Get your local muslim gang to rape her.

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Yeah, modern cars can be expensive to fix
the dents they make in the front of your car.

Get him to fit a decent bull bar.
https://offroad4x4bathurst.com.au/wp...rs_tuff001.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

In article ,
ARW wrote:
In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Crikey. A virgin, I assume?

I met her on 14th Feb 1996. Don't Look Back in Anger was released that
month.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:45 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 03:45:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

03:45??? Yet again? LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

One has to be quite careful these days. A girl I knew some time ago, I
thought I knew here sense of humour at least, I sent her a valentine last
year and she accused me of stalking her. I pointed out we have not even met
for two years. Does anyone understand women?

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

--

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like a scene from one of Michael Jackson's Videos, Billy Jean. Does
she have a photoshopped picture of a baby that has your eyes?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

One has to be quite careful these days. A girl I knew some time ago, I
thought I knew here sense of humour at least, I sent her a valentine last
year and she accused me of stalking her. I pointed out we have not even met
for two years.

Does anyone understand women?

No.

And does anyone want to?

They have their uses (obliviously not the the lesbians)

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 16 February 2020 08:38:09 UTC, ARW wrote:
They have their uses (obliviously not the the lesbians)

Some of them are quite good at gardening.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, 16 February 2020 08:38:09 UTC, ARW wrote:
They have their uses (obliviously not the the lesbians)

Some of them are quite good at gardening.

And dog walking. ;-)

One gay girl I knew (dead now, sadly) was also pretty good at DIY, and
willing to try most of it too. She said anything the average stupid man
could do had to be simple.

--
*If you can't see my mirrors, I'm doing my hair*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

One has to be quite careful these days. A girl I knew some time ago,
I thought I knew here sense of humour at least, I sent her a valentine
last year and she accused me of stalking her. I pointed out we have
not even met for two years. Does anyone understand women?

Mate of mine who has been thru 4 now, married 3 of them
serially recons they are strange cattle and appears to have
giving up on them completely now,. He is in his late 70s now.

With the last one, he pursued her only a month
or so after he kicked #3 out when she allegedly
spent hours on the phone to someone about the
same age as her oldest son. And when the new
one was silly enough to tell him what he should
do about the grandkids who were living with
him when that arrangement came unstuck, said
nothing, left her place and never went back.

"ARW" wrote in message
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, 16 February 2020 08:38:09 UTC, ARW wrote:
They have their uses (obliviously not the the lesbians)

Some of them are quite good at gardening.

And dog walking. ;-)

One gay girl I knew (dead now, sadly) was also pretty good at DIY, and
willing to try most of it too. She said anything the average stupid man
could do had to be simple.

But some of them have funny ideas about
what qualifys as DIY, like changing a tyre
on a car or making a hold in the back of
the thing under the TV for the cables.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:02 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:02:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the clinically insane trolling senile pest's latest troll****

03:02??? LOL And you've been up and trolling since 01:53, yet again, you
abnormal senile cretin!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 01:46 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:46:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

01:46, you senile asshole? Yet AGAIN? LOL

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:44:12 +0000, ARW

In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Wimmin nowadays are accumstomed to dealing with politically-correct
pussies, so naturally on those very rare occasions when a real man
comes along exhibiting powerful animal magnetism and getting all the
fannies in the area twitching with excitement, you can expect at least
some of them will never be the same again.
You're basically a victim of your own success with modern wimmin and
will just have to learn to live with it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 03:45:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

03:45??? Yet again? LOL

The irony of a stalker commenting on a stalker thread...

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16 Feb 2020 19:56:20 GMT, Dim+ wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 03:45:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

03:45??? Yet again? LOL

The irony of a stalker commenting on a stalker thread...

Dim

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Wimmin nowadays are accumstomed to dealing with politically-correct
pussies, so naturally on those very rare occasions when a real man
comes along exhibiting powerful animal magnetism and getting all the
fannies in the area twitching with excitement, you can expect at least
some of them will never be the same again.
You're basically a victim of your own success with modern wimmin and
will just have to learn to live with it.

I think she is playing up because her mum was a bit poor in the bedroom
department when I shagged her.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peeler wrote:

On 16 Feb 2020 19:56:20 GMT, Dim+ wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 03:45:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

03:45??? Yet again? LOL

The irony of a stalker commenting on a stalker thread...

Dim

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/02/2020 11:03, Roger Hayter wrote:
Peeler wrote:

On 16 Feb 2020 19:56:20 GMT, Dim+ wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 03:45:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

03:45??? Yet again? LOL

The irony of a stalker commenting on a stalker thread...

Dim

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

FFS just stop giving him the oxygen of publicity by replying to him.
Just create a filter and you will never see his postings, or simply
ignore him.

I only see his rabbitting when you or someone else feels it 'necessary'
to respond.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:03:01 +0000, Roger Hayter, another senile troll
lover, blabbered again:

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

It's hilarious! You senile assholes are SO miserable you stand up for your
senile "right" to keep feeding the very dumbest trolls around! Well, I will
stand up for my right to keep having fun with idiots like you! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:20:09 +0000, Andrew, another senile troll lover,
blabbered, again:

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

FFS just stop giving him the oxygen of publicity by replying to him.
Just create a filter and you will never see his postings, or simply
ignore him.

I only see his rabbitting when you or someone else feels it 'necessary'
to respond.

Just accept the truth finally: ALL you senile idiots here ARE A LAUGH! It's
a fact! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:54:44 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... ,another deranged senile
troll lover, blathered yet again:

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

agreed

You pathetic senile assholes won't be able to fight the truth, which is that
you ARE troll-feeding senile assholes! There is nothing to debate about it!
It's a hard fact!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:

FFS just stop giving him the oxygen of publicity by replying to him.
Just create a filter and you will never see his postings, or simply
ignore him.

I only see his rabbitting when you or someone else feels it 'necessary'
to respond.

FWIW I have never comment on a post by Peeler before. It was just the irony
of it I found amusing.

The subject line was surely enough of a giveaway for you to have swerved it
if you had want to?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Feb 2020 13:27:47 GMT, Dim+ blathered again:

FWIW I have never comment on a post by Peeler before. It was just the irony
of it I found amusing.

The subject line was surely enough of a giveaway for you to have swerved it
if you had want to?

Dim

If you only were able to detect the irony of you whingeing senile assholes
being utterly unable to resist feeding the very dumbest (and PROVEN
clinically isane) trolls around! Well, you will have your fun feeding the
trolls, and I will have my fun with you braindead seniles! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:38:07 +0000, ARW

One has to be quite careful these days. A girl I knew some time ago, I
thought I knew here sense of humour at least, I sent her a valentine last
year and she accused me of stalking her. I pointed out we have not even met
for two years.

Does anyone understand women?

No.

And does anyone want to?

They have their uses (obliviously not the the lesbians)

So why was Achilles promised: "[Agamemnon] will give you seven
excellent workwomen, Lesbians, whom he chose for himself"?

(I know it means "women from Lesbos" in this context)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 17 February 2020 14:08:40 UTC, Caecilius wrote:
So why was Achilles promised: "[Agamemnon] will give you seven
excellent workwomen, Lesbians, whom he chose for himself"?
(I know it means "women from Lesbos" in this context)

Like I said, quite good at gardening.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 17 February 2020 13:14:03 UTC, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:20:09 +0000, Andrew, another senile troll lover,
blabbered, again:

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

FFS just stop giving him the oxygen of publicity by replying to him.
Just create a filter and you will never see his postings, or simply
ignore him.

I only see his rabbitting when you or someone else feels it 'necessary'
to respond.

Just accept the truth finally: ALL you senile idiots here ARE A LAUGH! It's
a fact! LOL

yeah, it's funny how we spend ages every day totally wasting time never learning or contributing anything.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:18:02 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Just accept the truth finally: ALL you senile idiots here ARE A LAUGH! It's
a fact! LOL

yeah, it's funny how we spend ages every day totally wasting time never learning or contributing anything.

Indeed! And driveling for driveling's sake, just like every typical senile
twit! It's a HOOT! LOL