Old February 14th 20, 08:38 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y

Default The late Terry Casey

1. A copy of the email from Terry's Partner to Adam Wadsworth

Dear Adam,

At last, we have been able to make some progress with arrangements for
Terry. The Home Office cannot release him until next Thursday so the
delay has seemed endless.

There will be a private cremation on 14 Feb with just Carolan and I
attending but we are planning a celebration of Terry's life and
internment of ashes on Friday 20 March. Details are attached and I'd be
grateful if you could circulate the information among any of your
newsgroup membership who you feel might want to attend.

Of course, we very much hope you can be there. It feels important to
gather together all the threads of Terry's life so we can bid him a
proper farewell. It would be great, too, if you felt able to say a few
words at the celebration about your friendship with Terry? I know that's
difficult and there's absolutely no pressure but I hope you'll think
about it.

I'm sorry I've been silent for a while - it's been a nightmare week of
trying to extract information from people, deal with practicalities, and
fend off well meaning friends who want to tell me what to do! The Home
Office post mortem is this afternoon and at least, after that, there
should be some answers and, maybe, resolution of a kind.

Please keep in touch, Adam. Like Terry, I regard you as a friend and I
want to keep all of our friends in my life.
See you soon, I hope.
Helen

2. Invitation to a celebration of Terry's life

Terry Casey
14 April 1944 - 20 January 2020
There will be a celebration of Terry's life at the Hay Barn; Brigh****er
Gardens, Saxby, near
Market Rasen LN8 2DQ at 1pm on Friday 20 March 2020. This will be
followed by interment of
ashes in the adjacent Brigh****er Green Burial Ground.
We will then adjourn to Terry's 'local', the Centurion, Newark Road;
North Hykeham LN6 8LB for
a late, light buffet lunch.
All friends are welcome and we would especially welcome anyone who
wishes to speak at the
event of their memories of and friendship with Terry as this celebration
is intended to show the
diversity of his activities and the breadth of his interests
The wearing of black is not a requirement but please feel free to do so
if you wish. Above all,
Terry liked everyone to feel comfortable.
Strictly no flowers, thanks but donations may be made if desired to
Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance
(reg charity no. 1017501) or LIVES, Lincolnshire's emergency first
responders (reg. charity no.
1098364)_
Please let us know if you will be attending by phoning Jonathan Whiting
Ltd, Funeral Directors
on 01522 589 942 who can answer any queries you may have.
Brigh****er website: www.brigh****ergardens.co.uk
The Centurion:
http://www.emberinns.co.uk/nationals...-north-hykeham

Bill

B. Terry spam? Bill[_37_] Woodworking 2 July 17th 12 09:55 PM
late (too late) winterizing of water faucets: 24F, can't open outside faucet David Combs Home Repair 64 December 13th 10 12:54 AM
Mighty Casey Steve B[_5_] Metalworking 1 March 17th 10 06:58 AM
Terry Given's 2500W ferrite transformer maltman21 Electronic Schematics 0 June 6th 08 03:23 AM
Terry Given's 2500W ferrite transformer Joerg Electronic Schematics 13 May 29th 08 08:27 PM