Old February 14th 20, 02:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pireflex H07 RN-F 3G4 cable spec?

I've had an off-cut of flexible rubber 3-core 4mm2 cable lying around
for ages but can't find the spec, can anyone be a better friend than
Google? It's marked "Pireflex USEHARH07 RN-F-255-3G4". I want to use
it for the final, 1 metre, connection to the cooker, which is on a 32A
MCB. I'm reasonably comfortable that it will be OK but don't have
experience of rubber cable specs so would prefer to check the spec.

Old February 14th 20, 06:17 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:21:47 +0000, nothanks wrote:

I've had an off-cut of flexible rubber 3-core 4mm2 cable lying around
for ages but can't find the spec, can anyone be a better friend than
Google? It's marked "Pireflex USEHARH07 RN-F-255-3G4". I want to use
it for the final, 1 metre, connection to the cooker, which is on a 32A
MCB. I'm reasonably comfortable that it will be OK but don't have
experience of rubber cable specs so would prefer to check the spec.

Yes, that is the spec needed for most cookers.
H07 RNF, google it.

Old February 14th 20, 11:05 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2020 17:17, Alan wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:21:47 +0000, nothanks wrote:

I've had an off-cut of flexible rubber 3-core 4mm2 cable lying around
for ages but can't find the spec, can anyone be a better friend than
Google? It's marked "Pireflex USEHARH07 RN-F-255-3G4". I want to use
it for the final, 1 metre, connection to the cooker, which is on a 32A
MCB. I'm reasonably comfortable that it will be OK but don't have
experience of rubber cable specs so would prefer to check the spec.

Yes, that is the spec needed for most cookers.
H07 RNF, google it.

I did Google but couldn't find a spec for the specific cable that I
have, hence the question.

Cable Spec rick UK diy 9 July 26th 17 11:51 PM
Theromstat Spec Marc Jennings UK diy 4 November 11th 03 02:46 PM
Power Shower Spec Matt Scantlebury UK diy 1 October 23rd 03 11:05 PM
Phillips Spec(s) Carl West Metalworking 6 September 11th 03 09:58 AM
Battery Voltage spec Andrew McKay UK diy 10 August 22nd 03 12:42 AM