Old February 15th 20, 12:09 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default very quiet..

On 14/02/2020 20:02, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Jim GM4DHJ ...
scribeth thus
The chinky restaurant near here was dead last night...think people are
avoiding it.....

Yes rather silly isn't it and just goes to show how stupidly racist most
of the public are!..

I don't think that it is racist. People are not refusing to go for
Chinese meals because they are Chinese, but because they perceive that
the staff are more likely to have recently visited China or been in
contact with family or friends that have done so. In some ways, it is a
sensible precaution. It hasn't bothered me - we went for a Chinese meal
earlier tonight, but I can understand that people may decide that there
is likely less risk in going for an Indian meal.

SteveW

Old February 15th 20, 12:26 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 23:09:17 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 14/02/2020 20:02, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Jim GM4DHJ ...
scribeth thus
The chinky restaurant near here was dead last night...think people are
avoiding it.....

Yes rather silly isn't it and just goes to show how stupidly racist most
of the public are!..

I don't think that it is racist.

Unlike the use of the tem 'Chinky' you mean?

Cheers, T i m

Old February 15th 20, 02:20 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

was on the glasgow subway today and a chinky was sitting
accross from me....amazing how long one can hold ones breath ...

Yeah the chinese are good at that with smelly gwellos.
Old February 15th 20, 03:38 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

Seems a bit silly, since the likelihood of anyone
infected would be out in the place very unlikely.

The problem with this one is that you are
infectious before you have any symptoms at all.

There is the small matter that it is in the
UK, but the mass of cases is in China,

But heaps of chinese went back to china for chinese new year.

and despite what some may feel nationality of a
person seems to be nothing to do with the problem,

It is if they went back to china for chinese new year.

only that it spread from Bats to Pangolins to
Humans in that counties wild live animal markets.

Its not at all clear what the animal hosts are yet.

Might not even be animal hosts this time.
Some of the experts say it could just be
the water supply to that market.

Actually Pangolins are a protected species,
so its no surprise that nobody will own up
to having them, is it?

It remains to be seen if they are relevant.

Old February 15th 20, 03:52 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 14/02/2020 09:34, nightjar wrote:
On 14/02/2020 08:56, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
The chinky restaurant near here was dead last night...think people are
avoiding it.....

With coronavirus on the South Coast, so far as it is possible, I'm
avoiding all places where people congregate.

Does it spead on soshal meedihuh ?

I see taxi drivers attending Worthing Hospital are wearing
masks.

Yeah, I would, one silly infected cow used a uber to get to the hospital.

That should protect them from the higher level of diesel
particulates in and around the O/P and A&E entrances.

Old February 15th 20, 05:29 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2020 23:02, Tim+ wrote:
williamwright wrote:
On 14/02/2020 10:04, Tim+ wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
The chinky restaurant near here ...

You never miss an opportunity for a bit of gratuitous racism, do you?

Oh give it a rest

Well that was predictable. I guess you casual racists have to stick
together for mutual support before you die out altogether.

Tim

Ah! So you're an ageist! Ageism is worse than racism. You hypocritical
****er you!

Bill
Old February 15th 20, 05:33 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2020 15:48, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 14 February 2020 13:47:44 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
was on the glasgow subway today and a chinky was sitting accross from
me....amazing how long one can hold ones breath ...

Can you tell a chinky from a chocky ?, chocky was a name given to
the japanese that I heard used in the mid 80s.

Then there the vietnamese, and the thialand girl I work with was mistaken
for a 'chinky' the other day.

Makes me think that all racists are thick ;-)

I realised how different Japs and Chinese are when I worked in a
building where NHK was on one side of the landing and some Chinese
outfit was on the other.

I don't mind the Chinese but I'm very dubious about Japs because the way
they behaved towards POWs in the war makes me think they don't have a
sound moral culture. No other country behaved the way they did.

Bill
Old February 15th 20, 05:34 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2020 19:45, mm0fmf wrote:

Jim has been posting over in ukra about how often he imagines men
performing fellatio.

Some men can sing in a high register. Nothing wrong with that.

Bill
Old February 15th 20, 06:04 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 14/02/2020 20:02, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Jim GM4DHJ ...
scribeth thus
The chinky restaurant near here was dead last night...think people are
avoiding it.....

Yes rather silly isn't it and just goes to show how stupidly racist most
of the public are!..

I don't think that it is racist.

Unlike the use of the tem 'Chinky' you mean?

Cheers, T i m

What does it matter? We've always called people micks, jocks, frogs,
yorkies, etc. So what? The only people who are bothered are the fascist
left who want to control every aspect of our lives including our speech.

Bill
Old February 15th 20, 06:46 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
Seems a bit silly, since the likelihood of anyone infected would be out
in
the place very unlikely. There is the small matter that it is in the UK,
but
the mass of cases is in China, and despite what some may feel nationality
of
a person seems to be nothing to do with the problem, only that it spread
from Bats to Pangolins to Humans in that counties wild live animal
markets.
Actually Pangolins are a protected species, so its no surprise that
nobody
will own up to having them, is it?

hose dirty *******s will eat anything .....

They don’t eat dog **** or cow **** or horse **** or human ****.

They did eat their own children in the worst famines,
or more strictly swapped their kids with their neighbours
and ate their neighbours kids and their neighbour ate
their own kids. Makes sense in some ways, plenty more
where they came from when the famine had ended.