Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 01:37 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 02:18:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the senile cretin's latest troll****

02:18??? Yet AGAIN??? LMAO! So, for HOW long have you been up and trolling
already, you clinically insane senile troll? I'll quickly find out!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:59 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost an HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 02:59:56 +1100, jon lopgel, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

02:59??? LOL Yet ANOTHER lonely miserable night of idiotic trolling for you,
you clinically insane senile cretin?

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default delayed

In article , Pancho Pancho.Dontmaileme@outl
ook.com scribeth thus
On 16/02/2020 11:49, Brian Gaff (Bed) wrote:
The point is the masks we see here are for stopping stuff getting in not
out, and its the out bit we need to stop those* with anything from
giving it to everyone else, whatever it is. I wonder if anyone has done
any research on this in the winter season, to see if it* brings down the
number of colds an flue. I'd bye* more wary of measles than this virus
at the moment, I think.
That is possibly one of the most infectious* things about. Brian

AIUI the purpose of surgical mask is to stop stuff getting *out*.

I did read about this earlier and there was scepticism about surgical
masks providing a benefit against a viral epidemic, I'm not quite sure
what that means.

I was only half taking the **** with my earlier response to Judith,
suggesting a screwfix dusk mask. Dusk masks and, possibly even better,
bicycle masks are designed to stop stuff getting in. So if you are
interested in protecting yourself get one of them. Reasonable masks can
be purchased for £20-30. These masks are unpleasant to wear, as moisture
builds up.

There is somewhere might be on the Nature website site a study that
concluded that a lot of virus can be transmitted on the breath of an
infected person no need to sneeze to transmit!..

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It seems to me the advice is confusing. On the OT1H we're told to
regularly wash our hands, and I always understood that the common cold
and flu viruses could be transferred that way by touch (door handles
etc), OTOH we're told this Corona virus is spread by coughs and
sneezes, in the spray emitted by same, but that you're pretty much OK
if you don't get closer than a couple of metres from an infected
person. Which is it? Touch or spray? Or both?

Of a day count how many times to rub an eye, pick your nose just rub
your mouth on the back of your hand and similar activities?.

At least the face mask of a greater part prevents you from doing that.
Once near any body orifice, mouth, nose, eyes its in thats on its way to
multiply!...

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/02/2020 14:06, tony sayer wrote:

There is somewhere might be on the Nature website site a study that
concluded that a lot of virus can be transmitted on the breath of an
infected person no need to sneeze to transmit!..

Yeah but, from a perspective of protecting yourself, you just want the
mask to filter the viral particles. Which DIY dust masks are designed to do.

Interesting article:

https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/coronavirus-pollution-masks-n95-surgical-mask/