Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 2 May 2020 21:26:05 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

****ing wasteful. Everybody knows the best use of a CO2 fire
extinguisher in chilling beer. You're excused from knowing that as you
Brits prefer to lap it up warm and still.

Oh, look, senile blowwoman, the Scottish ******'s old whore, couldn't resist
sucking off the unwashed ****** yet again! Too senile to learn your lesson,
you demented endlessly gossiping ****?
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 May 2020 13:51:26 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Its a stupid woman who wont drink beer, just orange squash.

What do demented senile trolling assholes like you drink, senile Rodent? How
about dissolving a few pills of your Nembutal in it, you useless 86-year-old
troll?

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default [OT]Why doesn't everything use solid aluminium capacitors?

On Sat, 2 May 2020 23:20:19 +0100, David_B
wrote:

You should NEVER drop people's body parts off very high buildings?

Ah, the question mark! So you probably think it's "nicer" to
kill them by neglect?
You have personal experience? Tell us ALL about it. Maybe not
in this thread. Look at the subject line. Look at the groups this was
cross-posted to.
WTF are you phishing for this time?

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2020 00:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 02 May 2020 23:20:19 +0100, David_B
wrote:

On 02/05/2020 21:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 02 May 2020 21:34:00 +0100, David_B
wrote:

On 30/04/2020 19:34, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Didn't we all use capacitors as kids to shock people or to cause
explosions by overloading them?

*I* did! :-D

Did you ever misuse a CO2 fire extinguisher?

No. I have never abused life-saving equipment.

They save the lives of those stupid enough to have set light to stuff.
Anyway, it was in a disused granary.

We've discussed the before ..... so I knew that! ;-)

There are two fun things
you can do with those.* Freezing people's body parts, and dropping them
off very high buildings causing them to rupture and explode
catastrophically.

You should NEVER drop people's body parts off very high buildings? :-P

Stop assuming I'm even more evil than I actually am!* And if you do so,
give me some hints beforehand!

This place is for big boys! ;-)

Peepol like Peeler! They take it *SO* seriously. sigh

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sun, 3 May 2020 12:50:36 +0100, David_Braindead, another mentally
deficient troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

We've discussed the before ..... so I knew that! ;-)

So you've been baited with the same old **** again, you lucky senile idiot!

Stop assuming I'm even more evil than I actually am!* And if you do so,
give me some hints beforehand!

This place is for big boys! ;-)

Peepol like Peeler! They take it *SO* seriously. sigh

This place was never meant for senile idiots like, you troll-feeding senile
asshole!

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 30/04/2020 19:34, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Didn't we all use capacitors as kids to shock people or to cause
explosions by overloading them?

*I* did! :-D

Did you ever misuse a CO2 fire extinguisher? There are two fun things
you can do with those. Freezing people's body parts, and dropping them
off very high buildings causing them to rupture and explode
catastrophically.

****ing wasteful. Everybody knows the best use of a CO2 fire
extinguisher in chilling beer. You're excused from knowing that as you
Brits prefer to lap it up warm and still.

Beer is bitter. I prefer vodka mixed with something that has flavour. More alcohol and more taste.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

You should NEVER drop people's body parts off very high buildings?

Ah, the question mark!

Ah, the absurdly long indent!

So you probably think it's "nicer" to kill them by neglect?

How do you kill a body part?

You have personal experience? Tell us ALL

Ah, the unnecessarily capitalised word!

about it. Maybe not
in this thread. Look at the subject line. Look at the groups this was
cross-posted to.
WTF are you phishing for this time?

I made the crosspost you moron.

-------------------------------------
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

Grow up.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Paul Thu, 30
Apr 2020 07:51:04 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 15:54:04 -0000, Rene Lamontagne

On 2020-02-14 4:20 a.m., John Doe wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Motherboards used them over a decade ago, so why do I still
find leaking electrolytics in TVs?
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...e-launches-sol
idca pacitor-motherboard-line?

Nothing wrong with real electrolytic capacitors. Anything can
be made cheaply.

Yep, Good caps were made by Cornell Dubilier, Used them for many
years.

I remember Sprague Compulytic, not sure how good they were, never
had one fail though. Still got some (twice the size of a fist)
in a drawer.

If the seals are good, why wouldn't they work ?

They might need to be re-formed.

I'll duck down behind this desk, while you give
that a try.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolytic_capacitor

"Applying a positive voltage to a "wet" capacitor causes a
reforming (self-healing) process which repairs all weakened
dielectric layers, and the leakage current remain at a low
level.[73]
"

Another web page I found, has a method.

https://www.6v6.co.uk/vcomp/tech_tips/reform_caps.htm

"Electrolytic capacitors can be dangerous. They can be charged
to a high voltage and will retain that energy for quite a
while. If the terminals of associated circuitry are touched,
a severe shock and burn may result."

I think Captain Obvious wrote that paragraph.

There are plenty of things to know about this
topic, to remain safe. With his wealth of bad
capacitor experiences, I'm sure the Commander
knows what I'm talking about. Personally, I find
the bad experiences are the best teachers.

Paul

Hahaha. I think they might call that child abuse these days. [g]

--
'Duh-lorrr-iss! It's dust bunnies! They're everywhere!'