Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Don't go to the Maldives..........

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Not necessarily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812541.html

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs. Nothing to do with religion,
more to do with mob rule I'd say.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"harry" wrote in message
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

There was a bloke abroad yesterday in an amy who went out and shot loads of
people for no discernable reason.

I do honestly feel that nowadays with the instant news and instant blame
culture and the fact that much of the news footage is taken by lay people
with their phones we hear about stuff we never did and of course the oxygen
of publicity, good and bad fuels the crimes.
Brian

--
----- --

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Not necessarily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812541.html

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs. Nothing to do with religion,
more to do with mob rule I'd say.

When I lived in Glasgow, it was considered fairly unsafe to go into the
centre when a Celtic v Rangers football match was on. Of course, that
did have a basis in religion - all nominally Christian.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 00:34:56 -0800, harry wrote:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...three-foreign-

tourists-at-upmarket-tourist-destination?
utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig n=the_2020_02_07_jihad_watch_daily_digest&utm_term =2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Clacton isn't that safe either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Yep https://www.bbc.com/weather/2652974

Temp 12 C, Rain 93%, Wind 67 mph.

Last one in the sea is a sissy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 09:12:23 UTC, nightjar wrote:
On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Not necessarily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812541.html

So how many of them have stabbed/blown up/run over anyone?
Your usual ********.

There is no such thing as "far right"
Just people who oppose the above activities and don't want their daughters kidnapped and raped.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 09:33:00 UTC, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:
There was a bloke abroad yesterday in an amy who went out and shot loads of
people for no discernable reason.

An "Asian".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 12:24:59 UTC, nightjar wrote:
So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs. Nothing to do with religion,
more to do with mob rule I'd say.

When I lived in Glasgow, it was considered fairly unsafe to go into the
centre when a Celtic v Rangers football match was on. Of course, that
did have a basis in religion - all nominally Christian.

Only when wearing the wrong scarf.
Nobody can be sure when they're safe these days.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 9 February 2020 12:55:10 UTC, Pancho wrote:
On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Yep https://www.bbc.com/weather/2652974

Temp 12 C, Rain 93%, Wind 67 mph.

Last one in the sea is a sissy.

Better cold than dead.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?

Not paranoia so much as rabid bigotry.

Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs.

Those mostly stab each other.

Nothing to do with religion, more to do with mob rule I'd say.

More to do with mindless gang violence, actually.

"harry" wrote in message
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

There was a bloke abroad yesterday in an amy who went out and shot loads
of people for no discernable reason.

He actually shot his commanding officer and the
CO's MiL and one other of the CO's relatives before
that. That’s unlikely to have not been the reason.

I do honestly feel that nowadays with the instant news and instant blame
culture and the fact that much of the news footage is taken by lay people
with their phones we hear about stuff we never did and of course the
oxygen of publicity, good and bad fuels the crimes.

Certainly some of them are suicide by cop.

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Not necessarily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812541.html

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs.

Really? Then don't join a gang. Very few stabbings (in percentage terms)
are random.

--
*WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
harry wrote:
There is no such thing as "far right" Just people who oppose the above
activities and don't want their daughters kidnapped and raped.

Perhaps then the far right only have sons.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
harry wrote:
On Sunday, 9 February 2020 12:24:59 UTC, nightjar wrote:
So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs. Nothing to do with religion,
more to do with mob rule I'd say.

When I lived in Glasgow, it was considered fairly unsafe to go into the
centre when a Celtic v Rangers football match was on. Of course, that
did have a basis in religion - all nominally Christian.

Only when wearing the wrong scarf.
Nobody can be sure when they're safe these days.

Sad to be such a frightened old man.

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 0:35 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:35:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's lastest troll****

00:35 am in Australia? This must be a new record! So, are you going to troll
ALL night long, yet again, you miserable lonely sleepless senile pest?
Surprise us! LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:32:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile troll****

00:32??? LOL

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)" wrote:
There was a bloke abroad yesterday in an amy who went out
and shot loads of people for no discernable reason.

Presumably you are referring to the incident in Thailand. As
it happens, the news articles I read suggest there was a reason.
Although that reason (a personal dispute over property deal
gone wrong) was not one that most people would regard as
sufficient cause for a murderous spree of that kind, neither
was it "no discernable reason" either.

#Paul
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2020 13:03, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 9 February 2020 12:24:59 UTC, nightjar wrote:
So you are on your paranoid horse again eh?
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to be stabbed if you stray into
certain parts of some towns here by gangs. Nothing to do with religion,
more to do with mob rule I'd say.

When I lived in Glasgow, it was considered fairly unsafe to go into the
centre when a Celtic v Rangers football match was on. Of course, that
did have a basis in religion - all nominally Christian.

Only when wearing the wrong scarf.

It was just as dangerous not to be wearing the right scarf.

Nobody can be sure when they're safe these days.

No different from the past. The IRA have managed to kill far more
Britons than the Islamic militants ever have and I only missed being
alongside one of their London bombs by about a minute.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2020 13:00, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 9 February 2020 09:12:23 UTC, nightjar wrote:
On 09/02/2020 08:34, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/m...erm=2020-02-09

You're better off at Clackton.

Not necessarily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8812541.html

So how many of them have stabbed/blown up/run over anyone?..

Fortunately, they are usually even more inept than the Islamic
terrorists, so tend to get caught before they can. However, some do
succeed. BNP supporter David Copeland killed three and injured hundreds
with a series of nail bomb attacks. Thomas Mair, a neo-Nazi, murdered Jo
Cox. Darren Osborne killed one and injured nine in the Finsbury Park
mosque attack. Combat 18 seems to be the most prolific killers among the
white terrorist groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_18

--
Colin Bignell